Draw a hot anime guy

Draw a hot anime guy or guys like this one, colored or not colored doesn't matter
Boy and His shadow by Valientona
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Untitled Drawing by BartonDH   there you go , a hot anime guy, crap dunno why it looks so small , well i failed , deviantmuro you have won this time
I was going to do something similar but I think you did it best! He's definitely hot!!

I've had muro post my art very small once where you can't see a thing...
thank you :3!!! hahaha deviantart muro its still very misterious to me xD
Nice play on words xD
i dont know why it so small xD , but i tried
You could always import it onto a larger canvas and then scale it to fit.

I'm not sure what the settings are that you have set up.

0.0 But it looks awesome!

(1350 x 1000 +...) I'm not sure if you use a computer as well as a tablet/ipad and have different settings...

If that is what the default size is for the canvas then I wish you luck and you'll probably have to play around with it.

What is the default size for drawing in the forum?
What is the default size for just drawing with da muro?

I wish I could be of some help but I'm really not sure... I only had that problem when I was using multiple devices.
i think it was that i reload the page in DA muro due to an error , that make it look really small xD , but well i was triying to have some fun but i think i will keep using photoshop for jokes and things like that , its a lot easier for me  , DA muro its awesome but im getting old to learn new things hahahaha xD
Lol. Well, at least nothing was completely lost.

And for someone who doesn't use the program that often you sure know how to work with it.

Note: If you're drawing something thst takes a while and it's for the DrawPlz forum your best bet it to just draw it in Muro and then go to the forum and try to import it/upload it...

So which photoshop version are you using? CS(2-6?)

Photoshop is another beast altogether. =_= I miss it.
i use CS 3  , im always triying to work with other programs but im too used to photoshop > . < , its been years using it , but i will keep triying Muro , i think its worth the try so i can have some fun with the people on the forums :D , why you miss photoshop  you change to another drawing program?well if you want photoshop i think there are some free legit versions for photoshop ( the older ones ), a friend uses cs6 , i tried the trial but its not the big deal for me at least , maybe for photomanipulators its good to have the last photoshop , but for drawing the basic one its enough :D
View all replies
Untitled Drawing by DjYumisa
i cant say i didnt try XD but ><
no this is really good!!
glad you like it! x3
hahaha this is funny
<33333 sugoiiiii so good!!!
Untitled Drawing by Rad-Puppeteer
He thinks he's hot and in an anime but the truth is far from that!
Hahahaha love it
Thank you very much! :D
hahahahaha~!!! this is so good
Thank you very much!!