Muro Challenge Fun #26 - Win a 3 Month PM!

• Deadline: Friday September 20th
  • Prize: One 3 month premium membership

Draw your favorite Autumn food! (Even if it isn't Autumn for you. Shhh....) Is it hot cocoa? Pie? Pumpkin Spice something or other?

Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: This contest is closed. Winner to be announced shortly!
OMG! can you extend the date please :iconchuuplz: I really want to join :3
I'm sorry, but I have to close it! Don't worry though, we do one of these every week! Be on the look out for the next one to go up sometime today. :)
Omg. I've been working on this painting not realizing (as I've only just started properly using DA thought I've had membership for yrs.) that I was supposed to do it using Muro (which I have only just heard of it 5 mins ago)......
-facepalm-

I understand if you don't accept this but I did so much work, so here's a thumb anyway of what I made for your contest...Ugh... lol .....uber fail.... <3 <3 <3 Sorry. xx

so much details XD I like it!
Untitled Drawing by =ReversedClock
Took me long enough to draw it =v=;; and the result is messy OTL it's drawn by dA muro so please spare the messiness X3
I'm not that good at drawing real food^^/ so I decided to draw it's gijinkas. Does it count this way? >_<;; I hope it does!

Anyway, Baked Fruit Autumn Pudding and Autumn Tomato Chutney~:aww: I love them! and I hope they look delicious enough!
Untitled Drawing by ~Lady-Corbeau
medium rare steak with pumpkin soup and roasted potatoes with peas :la: urgh now i'm huuungry D:
That looks delicious.
Untitled Drawing by ~KnightonWorks
there is nothing like a nice LARGE cup hot cup of cocoa, with a dash of almond, a sprinkle of cinnamon, topped with whipped cream, garnished with dark chocolate shavings, a chocolate bar/chocolate wafer, or even an Oreo cookie.  mmm. 
That looks delicious!