Muro Challenge Fun #(14) - Win a 3 Month PM!

And another Muro Challenge starts today!

YOUR CHALLENGE:
If you were a super hero, with what ability would you defeat a villain once and for all with? DRAW IT IN ACTION!

:fire: Deadline: Friday June 21, 2013.

:star: Prize: (One) three month premium membership.

Simple but get creative with it! GO GO GO
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: and entries closed! Winner will be announced in my journal shortly!
Summon a giant Saitama to destroy the world (except me)
Comment Drawing
Teleporting XD
Comment Drawing
My power would be to watch other peoples timelines - Live their life with them from behind their eyes, hearing what they, feeling what they feel, thinking what they think.

How would I defeat a villain with this? I'd show them the lives of all those they terrorise from the victim's perspective, and then I would give them a choice: Repentance or imprisonment - They would live the terrified lives of all those they harmed, in their own head, until their body dies naturally.

The picture: The murderer will see himself approach with the knife, and will hug the child with it's mother, and feel the terror they feel, as they are forcefully, in-justifiably and unforgivably moved on. A tragedy of the villains own making, forced to bear witness by himself.

Comment Drawing
The power of Words.
My ability to speak would make their minds shatter and crumble. I'd know their weaknesses, their insecurities. I'd leave them a shattered mess.
Comment Drawing
I'd take down that villain with my emerald arrows
Comment Drawing
kill em with my awesome ninja stars 0.0 hai ya!
Comment Drawing
Ability to make smart apps.
My phone is my weapon.
This app. on my smartphone captures the enemy as a jpeg file and saves it on the memory card(new age Portal?) ..

I CAN tweak the images (unbearable tortures)or simply DELETE!

XOXO!
Comment Drawing
as much as i prefer playing the villian....

i'd be able to turn half my body into dust/sand. i have control over this dust which will be sent to clog the villain's respiratory system- the nose, mouth, lungs etc. so they either choke to death or lose consciousness.
Comment Drawing
If I were a super hero, I would use the forces of nature to bring down my arch nemesis the evil doctor toxins! who is against going green and continues to ruin the earth with bad habits! :) I made a little comic to show how I use my natural abilities! My super hero is un-colored representing the important lesson of keeping our water clean and clear! If you have any questions about the drawing let me know:) and good luck everybody in the contest!
D.W.P
Comment Drawing
SORRY! I forgot to say that the Super Hero (me) is saying, you thought you could get away! I didn't actually write that, just a scribble to represent it ;)
Becoming a fella!
Comment Drawing
Transforming beast ability.
Comment Drawing
Turn them into a video file and pause it.

Or maybe even.. CLOSE THE WINDOW MUHAHAHA
Comment Drawing
The power in stopping time or stopping time around people.
Comment Drawing
*sob* muro was laggy ;_;
Comment Drawing
Imprisonment in a mental reality. On the outside, the villain would appear to be asleep but, on the inside, the villain is stuck in a mental prison where they can do no harm. Though... with such a power, there may be a great price. Perhaps also being stuck in the reality or being unable to use the powers again or to the same effect as before.
Comment Drawing
This is actually really awesome!! :clap: