Create A Symbol

i find symbols to be interesting. i have created many, i had one which once appeared in a dream to me. i've read Carl Jung's book on symbols and the unconscious mind, and i found it interesting. i've read something that was mentioning a persons ability to think in symbols, iv'e thought using symbols before, and had them appear in my mind and i think its pretty cool.
i create my own unique symbols all the time, whether im making cards, or just drawing for fun.

so i would like to see some original symbols created in this thread, and describe their name and meaning if they have any

i look forward to seeing the results!
Comments259
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Here is a symbol for "Balance"
Comment Drawing
Here is a symbol for "Humor"
Comment Drawing
i like it. its pretty, but what does it symbolize?
нмм well oĸay
Comment Drawing
great symbol, its very beautiful, but what does it symbolize?
hmm maybe bad behavior? o:
Here is a symbol for Intuition.
Comment Drawing
Here is a symbol for a day i had yesterday, in which i met and communicated with a friend i have known for only a few months, but i told this person practically everything about me. i told her everything about me in an effort to have her be a good friend of mine who understands me in every way.

when we met together yesterday, we were very close in a special way.
Comment Drawing
Random Symbol I made for a characters jacket a long time ago. Never really thought into the meaning but I guess it could represent Strength or Courage to over come something.
Comment Drawing
i like it. great work.
protective big sibling
Comment Drawing
great symbol, it looks nice. nice concept as well.
Huh... IDK what I just did 0_0

Comment Drawing
to me, it looks like it could symbolize something having to do with bones or a skeleton.
Hey Stxl87!

Not sure, it does represent bones, but now i see it after almost forgot about it it's kinda nerdy.

Look it looks like "IT" right, not as "it stinks" but more as I.T. information technologies and the backbone of it ^^

In other words: internet haha, alas no clue what the triangles may mean, trinity? god?!
Internet is the new (and kinda skinny) god?
nice insight. cool meanings.
Thank you very muchy!
this looks great. what does it symbolize?