Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 105

Draw Landscapes

:iconsatanizmihomedog:
Satanizmihomedog Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I love seeing what can be done with muro and I want to see if you all can handle some landscapes.

Landscapes: Means having features of land but can include landforms such as (ice-capped) mountains, hills, water bodies such as rivers, lakes, ponds and the sea.

Have fun can't wait to see what you all come up with!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconticklyroach:
TicklyRoach Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Bwaaa... not in a happy green field mood.
Comment Drawing
Satanizmihomedog Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Cool!! It has a feeling of being smothered or rusty... xD Love it!! Very different!
:iconrenacido:
Renacido Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Professional General Artist
I'll try :D
Comment Drawing
Love how this gives the effect of flying over open fields. Very nice and relaxing to look at.
:iconeddieblz:
eddieblz Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Professional General Artist
I drew this one using my personal DAmuro so I guess it counts.

:thumb351754299:

[link]
I like how ridged your art is! There is noting soft about even in this piece. Very nice.
:iconeddieblz:
eddieblz Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Professional General Artist
Thank's I like thing bold and hard.
:iconelement--dragon:
Element--Dragon Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I keep trying for grass fields and getting mountains. At least the one has grass in it this time.
Comment Drawing
Satanizmihomedog Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
LOL I know how that is. I try to draw a snail and end up with a house. Its crazy. I do like this grass. However its the sky that grabs my attention and smacks my face with sheer beauty. I wish I could see the process of you making this. You should make one and submit it to your gallery so I can watch your methods. You are really amazing. Have I added you to a watch yet?
:iconelement--dragon:
Element--Dragon Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Have now apparently, Thanks. :) I can give that a shot, not sure what the results will be since mini-muro and big-muro don't work the exact same. Basically I just use a lot of the same methods as Bob Ross taught for his. He may of been a painter but his teachings still are quite effective for the digital arts. Start with a background and let the happy accidents go! I do like the idea of it though, so I'll slap it on my to do list. I've really been enjoying doing these landscapes, thanks for the great thread idea. :highfive:
Add a Comment: