Draw anything supernatural that has happened to you or that you've seen.

From bigfoot to ghosts just draw it and explain.
I wanna see some cool stuff peeps! xD
Comments87
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm pretty sure that happens every time I turn my back to trees in the evening when the shadows grow bigger. Now I just need a proof... :camera:

Comment Drawing
Crazy! Makes me re-think about trees.
nothing extremely remarkable, but I was taking my dog for a walk, and he started acting very strange, picking up the pace when he'd usually sniff at every leaf and blade of grass. I'm enjoying the evening walk so i pull on him to slow down. it's cold so I don't think much of it when I get the chills, but something compels me to look at the playground to the left of me. I see a shadowy figure. It doesn't sink in and i just look forward again, but then it sinks in and i snap back to look at it, freezing. nothing was there any more but i know i saw the shape of man. i know it was probably nothing, so why do i get the feeling i'm being watched now?
Comment Drawing
I really like how you made this in to a comic strip thing very nice. Yeah your story its nothing to creepy but still its an experience that you had which holds some significance. We the readers might not fully grasp the feelings this encounter made you have but we are willing to try an understand them by engaging in your story. I know if I were walking and suddenly saw something that wasn't really there I'd be freaked out. I know when I drive at night I occasionally see things run across the road at times but when I ask my passenger they tell me they saw nothing... :/ This has happened way to many times for it to just be my imagination...either that or I'm hallucinating all the time.
I onces saw a cloud with a light moving around it at night. Like a search light was hitting it, but circling it in an impossible way. It was oddly shaped as well.

I also once saw a cloud that looked exactly like a volkswagen beetle. Like, Exactly. It may have been sky art however. Not sure.
Comment Drawing
Huumm...I've seen some shapely clouds in my day but nothing exact. You might have just been lucky enough to see one exact cloud.
When I was a kid maybe 8 or so I woke up in middle of night thirsty so went to kitchen of the new house we just moved into to get a drink. On my way them I passed through our living room that had a glass sliding door in it. As I passed through it I glanced at the window and saw this blue and gold glowing girl shape shimmering across it. I froze, it kept going. I turned around and went right back to bed.

When I told Mom about it in morning she told me it was my reflection. I just so happened to be wearing a blue night gown that night. However, I'm not blond, it was. Plus it didn't stop moving when I did. At night I'd a some other strange things out side my windows mostly unexplained flashes of red feather-ish things. But I keep quiet about it since would just get wrote off again and just hid in bed. My sister complained once to me that a guy in a big red feather hat had been smoking under her window at night, but was gone before she could get Dad.

A short time later because of issues with the foundations it comes out the subdivision was built on what used to be an Indian burial ground next to a river. The river had gone underground and was causing the foundations to sink. Because the contractor had known about it and tried to cover it up they had to pay to fix the foundation issues. My family elected to move.

That explained to me the flashes of red and my sister's smoking man, but not a blond girl. On the day we moved out though, a neighbor came to bid farewell. She mentioned that the report said the river had been named after "some blond girl that fell in the river and drowned" back when they where settling the area. And so, I finally knew what I'd seen.
Comment Drawing
Wow that should be a book like if you could throw in some fictional accounts to make the book bigger and still keep interest. I love the way you made this picture the girl almost seems gorgeous. New houses and wired it takes me twice as long to get used to them. Might be because I never think the house is just settling. I always think its something more until like a month later then I stop being on edge about everything.
Turns out I've been told from many people the area which I live used to be settled be people long ago. However a bad winter came in and most of the people died. We have little family cemeteries all over the place it wouldn't surprise me if some tome stones got lost...Not to mention I'm located at the very southern edge of the Ohio Rive. This is also area once home to Indians. The Osage, Omaha, Ponca, Kaw, Iroquois lived here. The small hills below the mountains are sometimes actually burial mounds. So hauntings are abundant here just not spoke of much due to this being a small town. :/
I've actually had a few other 'experiences' along this line but this is by far the one that stands out the most. I even saw my sister's Indian smoker while in that house. Never saw the girl again though. And since the family moved around a lot (Dad's job) I got to see things all around the nation. Regardless, I'd have plenty of 'other' things to toss in if I ever made it a book. I probably won't ever though, just occasionally share the tales with people who won't think I'm just making it up or a nutter. I'd hate for ghost fanatics to try and track down the ghosts and annoy them more.

And she was gorgeous. I drew her to big though, she was like a young child same age as me. I'd like to think that's what she'd of looked like if she'd grown up. But boy was she FAST! Drawing a blue and gold blur across the screen might of been more accurate.

Indian burial grounds seem to do that a lot...give higher chances of an encounter I mean. I think it has to do with their belief that they belong to the land (not they own the land) and that when they die they return to the land (as opposed to go someplace else). And there are a LOT of Indian burial grounds out there I tell you! Seems like all but two house I lived in was either on one or close to one.
ROfl nutter.
Yeah that is a good point ghosts don't need to be bothered anymore then they already are. I mean jeez with all the ghost shows no wonder ghost are getting all pissy people keep disturbing them.
Crazy. I agree with your theory of how the Indians are part of the ground. That is why the Indians around here had burial mounds and such. I really wouldn't mind hearing more of your stories. C:
Yah I can understand why the group for the drawing above was so restless...they'd just had an entire subdivision built on them! Talk about noise noise noise noise! I think if it was me I'd of been more vengeful about it but mostly they just hung out (though maybe that's why the foundations where sinking so fast).

I'll see if I can think up how to draw up another one of the encounters and post it here later.
Could be. xD
Sweet can't wait to see it!
I saw a UFO about a month ago. It was an object, It was flying, and I didn't know what the hell it was. I was walking to my car from the student center, and looked up to see the stars. Out of nowhere, these two dim, red dots fly across the sky. Didn't make any sound at all.
Comment Drawing
That happened to me before, it's was 99.9% probably a hovercraft toy or whatever c:
I know. :( But it's interesting to think about.
Wow that is crazy. They weren't flashing or anything? What time of night was it?
I've never seen a UFO myself but boy I wish I could. Seems everyone else I hang out with already has. I kinda feel left out a bit.
I think it was about 8:00 or so. No flashing lights.
I'll give you one guess with what I met last year.

Hint: They're powerful, fast, and SUPER-DUPER annoyingly arrogant.
Comment Drawing
Oh man I have no clue what?? C:
Lol, vampire of course. I hate them with every fiber of my being and a few of them hate me, too. They are the real live version of the Borg, restricting, arrogant and focus on assimilation.
I was at home, and then I hear someone knocking at the door, so I come there, but there wasn't anyone, later I hear the same, but in the backdoor, again I come and I didn't see anything again. A month later I was watching a movie, and I come to the kitchen, but when I out of there, I saw a girl walking in my room, I run to there, and I search under the bed and in my bathroom, but no one was there 0_O
That is creepy every now and again I see shadow people. Should look that up its crazy! And I would get pissed having to walk back and forth to my doors all the time. xD
But yeah seeing someone walking into a room and vanish is scary.
I saw shadows in my uncle's house, it was a woman and a young man