Draw your dream car!

Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

1963 Corvette Stingray Convertible. Tuxedo Black with red leather interior. 327 cubic inch Small block V8 boosting 360 horsepower!

The first year of the Stingray body style until they changed it in 1968. To describe the Vette, on the exterior she has style, class and a taste for the finer things in life, But under the hood lies a raw sexual tiger that scream in ecstasy who's wild lust in unquenchable.
The best thing about cars that have always appealed to me is their curves! Any car shaped like a voluptuous women always gets my attention. First one I notice was when I was 5 and I do believe it was also a Corvette. <3
Sorry, this is the closest I could get to a 1967 Mustang ...
Comment Drawing
;A; Beautiful...again yet another person who can drawl cars better then I I'm so jealous. I've always liked mustangs but here lately the newer ones made to look old have lost me. I liked the Boss look better myself.
1960 DeSoto Adventuer :-)
Goggled it. Instant love! Anything with fins is boss!
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon!
Comment Drawing
You're great at drawling this its awesome! Even in sketch form this vehicle doesn't look to bad! I'd drive it. Been wanting like a crappy 1996 Ford Bronco to go mudding in. xD

I'd go for something a little older, but sounds good :D
Comment Drawing
I just want to trade in my 1987 Nissan Zx for a truck with a covered bed so I can sleep in it like I do my car.. xD
No car exists.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO GO FASTER THAN 95? THAT'S ILLEGAL ANYWHERE.
Comment Drawing
Sorry that you don't have a dream car. :/
What about something else with wheels? xD

And on the German autobahn you can go as fast as you want with out it being illegal but its looked down upon if you go over 81 mph. xD

I know here are a number of race tracks where you can push the limits of speed. I guess for some its like an adrenaline rush plus cars are so pretty C:
I just want a car that is exactly what I'll use it for. Going places. I don't care how fast. :P I just want a full wallet when I get there.
True. An actual reliable car is a good one. In fact I need one of those... xD
Mines started to go down the pooper a bit. ;A; I hate to think about selling my first car its been with me through just about everything.
I can't draw cars for shit but this is a 1925 Rolls Royce Phantom..
Comment Drawing