Details

Closed to new replies
January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 13

Draw Heaven or Hell

:iconstxl87:
hello, i would like to see some pictures of heaven, hell, or both. this should be interesting to see peoples concepts of these places. i may make a picture myself if i have time.

if you dont want to draw heaven or hell, feel free to draw some other place of your choice.

i look forward to seeing the results.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvideogamekitty99:
VideogameKitty99 Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist

Comment Drawing
i like this picture. very nice, and intersting. good work.
thats a really cool picture! can you explain it?
:iconlegalenigma:
Thanks. It's just a mother and son remembering what's important even though they're surrounded by all types of technology.
:iconamericanacelta:
AmericanaCelta Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
No tears, no pain... This drawing was based on the book of Revelation and the artist Akiane who had dreams as a child, and it is based on the book "Heaven is for real" by a boy who visited heaven, and this drawing has elements from dreams I had of heaven as a child... If you want to know more about both places I recommend to you you read the following books: Heaven is for Real, 90 minutes in Heaven, 20 minutes in hell, I have read more books but I don't remember the titles
Comment Drawing
WOW, im truly impressed, this is a very beautiful picture. nice work.
AmericanaCelta Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
i've read the book of revelations. and as for that "heaven is for real" i think i've heard of that boy before and maybe saw an interview of him or maybe read a bit of that book but not all of it.

i've read a lot of stuff on near death experiences and reincarnation.
i'll have to look up Akiane.
AmericanaCelta Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Her newer work has gotten weird, she's left that childlikeness of her.
Add a Comment: