Draw your drunk face

Yup! and tonight's a good time for that HAHAHAHA.
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
tbh i'm a lightweight and when i'm drunk i like to start by bragging about how many chins i can make myself have and then i'm pretty much famous for crying until someone buys me fast food
then i usually either get really horny or really tired
and that's a night
Comment Drawing
I been there. Except the crying part. But the fast food part well you know.LOL:)
I don't really drink. And when I to I never go to the point of being drunk. However, I've heard sleep depredation has a lot of the same cogitative impairments as drunkenness, so here you go: my sleep deprived face. Brave souls may witness this every morning before 10am.
Comment Drawing
I know the Feeling. LOL
So where do you party?;)
LOL HAHAHAHAH!!!! I love it!!!!
I am a very happy drunk, I sing, dance ect which shocks and makes people laugh because I am normally act quite serious. But once I have some drink I let my hair down and show what I am really like XD silly is the easiest way to put it lol
Comment Drawing
LOL. Ya me to, I always wake up the next day wondering if I did something stupid. But who cares They'll get over it! ;)
I don't remember one night and that is it. I was very upset the next day XD I forgot I ate cake for my friends birthday and then when i put on my dressing gown it was all in the sleeve XD that was a sad day. I can't drink wine or I lose it XD
I've had a few nights like this.HAHAHAHA.:)
Also underage, but I acted drunk once. Looked a little like this:
Comment Drawing
LOL. I acted drunk once... oh wait a minute, I was drunk. HAHAHA!!!;)
I'm saying "Y-you gon' eat dat hooker?" drew the best i could ^^;
Comment Drawing
Thats a pretty good drunk face. LOL
Mind If I submit this to the DrawPlz group?
You can submit it to anything I don't mind!
Could you do something for me? Submit the drawing to your gallery. Just drag it onto your desktop then upload it to your stash. Then submit it to your gallery. Then I'll be able to Fave it and submit it to the DrawPlz group from my Faves. I just want to submit it to my gallery because it's not mine it belongs to you.
Thanks
Ok then! I do that! Your welcome! :)