Draw The Cutest Thing!

Hey guys! I am the contributor of this fantastic group called #Cute-sweet-adorable and we need more artwork! So, I came up with the fantastic idea of both contributing art to the group, and letting you guys express your creative skills and imagination all at once!

Here's the deal: Draw the absolutely most cutest adorable-est thing you can thing of to contribute to the group! Have fun!

*Note: All art you submit on this thread will be contributed to the group #Cute-sweet-adorable. If you do not wish for me to submit your artwork to that group, then don't post it. Remember, you submitting YOUR OWN ORIGINAL ARTWORK to this thread is allowing me to contribute your artwork to said group*

Fell free to join the group as well. The more the merrier!
Comments156
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I would love to accept your art, but it must be published to DA for me to contribute it. How about uploading it to your Sta.sh and then submitting it to your gallery?
alright here is ~ ♥
Thank you so much! It's so adorable!
Thank you ; v ; ) / ~ ♥ I'm glad you like it ~ ♥
Haha! I literally laughed out loud. Funny stuff. But, I think we're looking for something a little more...not creepy. lol
aww :( at least i tried :)
Yeah. Better than not trying at all. lol
That is so frickin ADORABLE! Plus, I love elephants! Thank you.
Awww. It's soo cute! Thank you so much!
sorry i just HAD to draw and i didnt have much time
Comment Drawing
I would love to accept your art, but it must be published to DA for me to contribute it. How about uploading it to your Sta.sh and then submitting it to your gallery?
good idea nad ill draw it even better!
Yeah, I love it, it's adorable! I just sent it in.
i like doing eyes and visors shiny like that :3
this ones in my stash