Closed to new replies
December 28, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Draw a Logo

:iconviraxis:
viraxis Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
I would like to have a decent logo for my new domain, but the only logos I can come up with are plain typographical thingies. Therefore I would like to ask you guys for help!
The winning artist will be mentioned on the pages of the website, with a link to your page/site of choice, and a mention of your chosen license. The site is not up yet, but will be as soon as I have picked the winner.
The name you'll be working with is the following:

Witcher-Cully

Thanks, and good luck!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon8amyemo8:
8AmyEmo8 Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
it's the best thing that i came up with
please tell me if you like it
i'll be happy :D
also i didn't know what you wanted exactly so yeah ...
Comment Drawing
:iconninykinin:
ninykinin Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012   General Artist
Here is your free one-of-a-kind logo.
Comment Drawing
viraxis Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
I get your reaction; but I'm just a college student trying to kickstart some things here. If I had the money to hire someone I would've by now.
Guess I'll just go with my crappy typo-logo.
(nevertheless; I really like that dude you've drawn here :P )
:iconninykinin:
ninykinin Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013   General Artist
It would probably be helpful if you gave a better description of your business, and if you offered something in return. Even if it was just a trade of services or an exchange for whatever product it is that you can offer, plus a percentage of future sales in return for the rights to redistribute the graphic designers image.
That would be fair.
viraxis Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
The business is something of an umbrella-corporation. The goal is to host and aid university-projects, so it doesn't have a specific direction.
I can indeed offer the purchase of our hosted products (among the first will probably be an conversion utility for exchange/xml/sql, and an intelligent power switch) at production costs, and, if the products take off, possibly a percentage of sales which will be discussed at that point.
Besides that it it could be possible to make it free for you to register with us for the development of your own projects, instead of being charged for services, but that will depend on the legal structure.
However, please keep in mind that we're still trying to get the whole system fired up, and that the whole concept may fail.
:iconeddieblz:
eddieblz Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Professional General Artist
What kind of sight is it? Occult? Wiccan? Maybe not?
:iconeddieblz:
eddieblz Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional General Artist
You know this thread probably should have been put in the job offer forum. Anyway I don't know if this is what you want. There are two slightly different looks with the name put on different colored backgrounds. I have the logo set on an alpha channel so it can be set on any color background.
Here is the link to my stash. [link]
That's entirely up to you! I will be using it occasionally for hosting college projects, so maybe nothing to extreme :P
:iconpitluver-47:
PitLuver-47 Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
But what kind of logo are you looking for your domain?
Anything, as long as it is original! The only thing to keep in mind is that it needs to be clear so it can be both used with digital and printed media.
Add a Comment: