Draw Something Terrifying

Draw anything you find terrifying! I want to see what you guys are afraid of (^_^)
Comments64
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:O !!! so cruel!
"Nameless 7 was a hoax!"

If Nameless seven will just be Yotam pulling a cruel prank on his fans.
Comment Drawing
what? i am aichmophobic...
Comment Drawing
Aww :( I hate needles too. I remember always getting nervous when I'd go to the doctors for my shots.
yeeess..... T__T it's horrible! and even worse is the dentist. whenever i go there i get all kind of cold and hot sweats and chills. D:
I can't stand all the instruments they use :C they look so sinister.
totally!! O__O
specially that little horrible hook... x__x
watching japanese horror with my twin cousin were like kiku and alfred lol ;0; i missed her already
Comment Drawing
<3 cute drawing :3
:O I'd be so devastated! and angry.
Those images with the hollow eyes or crying blood always creep me the hell out, even though it's probably one of the oldest horror tropes in the book. ^^;
Comment Drawing
I find them creepy too, actually. There's this scary movie called Dead Birds (don't know if you've ever seen it), but the monsters in it have hollow eyes like that D:
Nah, I've never really been one for scary movies. I know I'm too much of a wuss and would get nightmares. xD
Oddly enough, I LOVE scary movies! :D even though there are things I find really scary and spooky, I can't pass up a good scare <3
I feel you bro *sniff* I feel you!
:iconiknowthatfeelplz:

I don't know what I will do if it shows up on my transcript. :fear: And my GPA drops another God-knows-how-many decimals.