Draw a Scene in Your Life

hi. i would like to see you draw a picture of a scene in your life that you loved or hated, or a scene were you would like to see yourself.

tell me about the picture.

as always i look forward to seeing the results.
Comments51
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Here's a much happier memory. My band originally had our show planned at Hells Kitchen in Tacoma, we promoted the crap out of it, but unfortunately, our show got canceled because the venue suddenly closed down.

We got it rebooked at Studio 7 in Seattle and pushed it and promoted and worked our asses off, and our hard work finally paid off because we had an excellent turnout that night.

We went on and had an excellent performance, it had been the biggest crowd I've play in front of in my life. I remember the stage lights blaring down on me, and the crowd up on the balcony looked like silhouettes. I can still hear the roar of the crowds to this day and it still makes the hair on my arm stand on end.
Comment Drawing
Just me cooking some reindeer today. :D Might sound absurd but in Finland, it's pretty common. Rudolph was pretty tasty too :D
Comment Drawing
I've never had reindeer, but it doesn't sound absurd though. I'd like to try it!
nice picture. i like the colors. i dont think i've ever had reindeer. i'll have to try it sometimes.
Thanks (: You should! Best flavored with real butter, salt and pepper ;)
One morning, I woke up after a night of drinking with not only one of the worst hangovers I've ever gotten, but I noticed my fists were sore and I had a fat lip. I got into a fist fight and I had no recollection of it at all.

I REEEALLY cut back on drinking after that night, because I was afraid I may have started a fight with someone and didn't remember it.

though a few months later, the guy that fought me that night came up and apologized to me for starting the fight against me, and said he felt really bad, which was a major relief for me.

It's funny looking back on it now, but I remember it really bothered me right after it happened!
Comment Drawing
wow thats a crazy story. yeah i would have felt guilty if i thought i might have started a fight with someone for no reason. i guess cutting back on drinking is a good thing. nice picture.
Yeah, I still drink but it's seldom I do now. I felt better mostly because I found out he drew first blood, but I was probably still acting like a jackass! hahaha
The crowd was smaller in real life.
Comment Drawing
what band is that?
Mine. We're called Better Than Tim.
heres a pic i did that is very special to me.
its a picture of the night i sent out a message with my mind to a being from another dimension, i wanted to see it in person. it came to my room later as i was about to go to bed.

full pic: [link]

Whenever I make a plan for studying...
Start: sit behind the desk, take out the books and the journey begins to the... :iconcraponacrackerplz:
Comment Drawing
cool picture and idea. i bet the way you think is really interesting.
:iconimproudplz: Thanks for boosting my ego. =D
People made me believe in this for too long.
I was not okay at school and at home, and this was how i'd see myself.
I'm totally fine now! Someone helped me, became my best friend, showed me the opposite of all this, showed me how wrong i was and... we got married. ;)
Comment Drawing
this is a nice picture, you captured the expression really well. i used to have some negative things people thought about me as well, and i felt like this sometimes for a while too in the past, but i had a friend like you mentioned who sort of did the same thing. nice work.
this is a great picture. it captures much excitement and intesity of the moment. nice work.
When I think about a guy that isn't in my life anymore...
All the bullshit that happened why I can't see him or reach him.
Whenever I attempt to draw something I lose inspiration and feel depressed.
I end up closing my laptop with frustration and throw my tablet away.
I'm upset because I can't draw anything anymore so I come on here...
He always pops in my mind whenever I draw.
Comment Drawing
nice picture. maybe you'll reunite with that guy one day.
Hopefully, I'm too afraid to make myself look like an idiot if I go to his house.. :/
i like this picture a lot, it looks like it could go on some kind of card. can you explain this picture?