Valeria's Pin Up Contest! (lots of free comissions as prices)

This contest's meant to showcase the different views on the same character; Valeria, in order to help me understand what image the people perceives of her and what details of her design are more attractive. Valeria is a very beloved character based on my significant other and thats why i would really apreciate the community's participation in this unlikely contest...

Reference pics:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

Valeria is a vivacious 19 year old vampire living in the late 16th century Bohemia. She lives among the Romia (gypsies) as their leader's adoptive daughter, the Romia's princess.
She is a natural adventurer that spends her time exploring old castles and ruins while deffending her people from grim monsters and their ilk.

-RULES-
In order to participate in the contest all you need to do is complete these 3 simple steps:

1.- Make a Pin-Up using Veleria as the central theme, she must be wearing the same costume as in the reference pics, weapons can be changed at will or not used at all.
The use of different props, backgrounds or aditional characters is free to the contestant' consideration.

2.- Submit your contest entry to your DA gallery or scraps.

3.- Send me a note with the link to your submitted contest entry before September 10th 23:30 central time.
Once the timeline is up, the judges will select a number of the most notable contest entries wich will then be presented in a poll for the comunity to selct the winners.

-PRIZES-
The top five selections will be awarded the following way:

-1st place-
1 Digital Painting (sample: [link] )
1 Digitally Colored Lineart (sample: [link] )
3 Inked Renders (sample: [link] )
3 Sketches (sample: [link] )

-2nd Place-
1 Digitally Colored Lineart (sample: [link] )
2 Inked Renders (sample: [link] )

-3rd Place-
2 Inked Renders (sample: [link] )

-4th Place-
1 Inked Render (sample: [link] )

-5th Place-

In addition all contest entries will be permanently showcased at my journal as part of a feature exhibition for everyone to see your art. All contest entries will be faved and all contestants will be watched.

----------ENTRIES----------
[link] by :iconartemis-prime:
[link] by :iconstrayedclimaca:
[link] by :iconlogna:
[link] by :iconnorthchavis:
[link] by :iconalykazam:
[link] by :iconludimie:
[link] by :iconphoenixvibe:
[link] by :iconghbarratt:
[link] by :iconlonextonitez:
[link] by :iconkeronetex:
[link] by :iconsnareser:
[link] by :iconmajin-vegitto:
[link] by :icondam0cles23:
[link] by :iconcrimsonsea:
[link] by :iconangichan:
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
More contestants are needed :nod:
sorry i dont speak english very well... please tell me in spanish..^_^¿
Es un concurso y se trata de dibujar a mi niña Valeria (niña vampiro-gitana-casamonstruos =P) en su estilo.
El concurso acaba el 10 de septiembre, y los premios son comisiones gratis para los 5 primeros lugares :)
then, i want to participate..!jeje! ^_^¿
Great, i'll be expecting your entry :)
Need some more contestants.