Anyone good with typography and cute illustrations need a logo

Looking to get some help with getting a logo made if anyone would like to help =)

I would love to get some variations as well if possible.

Lexi Thorne
Lexi Kat
Lexi Kat Thorne

Thinking either a scripty and/or modern bold font would be best.

Lexi I want the (i) to have a cute heart

Kat I would like to incorporate a cute black cat if possible. A variation with maybe just a kat instead of the word cat could be made. I'm thinking the (A) in KAT could maybe be a witches hat on top of cats head.

Thorne I would like to have thorns added to it or possibly a rose. These thorns or a rose can also be used as an accent possibly in the manner of an underline or something to accent the whole logo.

I would like a variation that fits into a square shape and along with that like a rounded square as well for like a mobile button on your home screen.

I would also like a variation that fits into a short long rectangle shape for use on a website.

Willing to talk about compensation if any is needed I don't need everything listed above, but it would come in handy having the variations for when I do need them.
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Logo samples:

Altadena Music Project Logo by Patt-Ytto My 100th Abduction Logo (Media Version) by Patt-Ytto Carrot In My Pants Logo by Patt-Ytto Pencil Graphic Design Logo by Patt-Ytto
I offer cheap rates! (No points)