looking for manga partners artist and writers

looking for editor, support artist 

I just need some support or if god would like me to be lucky I would like to have a good artist with the story that i'm creating to enhance the drawing. : )

style: anime, manga

What materials you use: digital, traditional

Genre you'd like to work in or currently work in: drama, slice of life

How often you'll be able to update the manga : every week or so. i'll be drawing and making manga none stop : )

availability: i'm available everyday I always check my deviant art

partner availability: maybe like a certain day or just to make sure that partner is enable to reply back to said message of mine with in a day or tomorrow after message has been sent to partner

What you're looking for in a writer: im not a native English speaker so i would like to have a spelling and word structure assistant or just a sentence correcter. i mean editor : )

Are you seeking an artist that can draw in a specific style for your manga? : i just want an artist that can help me enhance my drawing and just assist me on drawing things since im a newbie on digital i don't really have a talent on drawing tbh. currently using manga studio 5 ex to draw.

Are you seeking an artist for a specific task? (Drawing, coloring, toning, etc.) : yes. i'm seeking for an artist to help me draw proportionally 

Other info: I've been working many different stories but focusing on the 13 here is the list. others have wrong spelling. I'm 100% sure that i gave my all when i written and thought of all this. all I need are people that can give me a helping hand and talk to. please take note that we can start any stories that I made if anyone is interested in anything that I've mentioned here I will draw and give a storyboard with drawing and a manuscript manga but not polished product of that said story if you are interested in, with a finished 1 chapter for a sample give me 1 to 2 weeks for it. but if you are interested in maria dairy that would be awesome since I already started making the manga and i just need someone to help me out polished some scenes and others perspective for writers and artist. but current i would like to remake the drawing for maria dairy since im not satisfied with my drawing and some scenes on it and i would like to have the first 4 pages to be colored but i don't know how to color properly. 

manga title created:

Pandora's box - action,drama,comedy,adventure,time travel,mystery,school,dimension hopping.

synopsis- Kaota,Ruuya and Tomoko are part of a club that specializes on maintaining peace in their city of a prestigious school. meanwhile Gaia the goddess of earth has been protecting the Pandora's box for ages but someone has opened it and defeated Gaia a god called bliss has open the Pandora's box. now Gaia with enough power to escape, transformed into a student in Kaota,Ruuya and Tomoko's school.

2.boxer x council -sports,drama,comedy,slice of life

synopsis - shino is a student who loves boxing but unfortunately is being half-ass about doing boxing wholeheartedly since his uncle died his uncle was a former boxer and suffered a brain injury. he tried to go in boxing but it seems that people are be belittling him does he quit on boxing on his former gym while on the rooftop Shino was doing some shadow boxing and yelled "I wish someone who cares trains me" in his surprised the student council president who is very popular at school being known for good grades and always number 1 at anything heard him and decided to train him. but he refuses since she is a girl.

3.books keepers -supernatural

synopsis - they say that every fairy tale has a tragic or dark-side and the book keepers are the one who takes the cursed books to thier enchanted library so that no one will get cursed or get harmed by the books.

4.maria dairy - drama/slice of life

maria dairy is about three friends Maria,Mehime and Karin going to high-school they had a promise to make their own brand of dress when they finished studying but it seems that people change. 

5.welcome back onii-chan (oniichan okaeri) - comedy /slice of life

synopsis - Johnny Stratford was raised and born in Philippines and seems like was separated from his little sister when she was young. now that johnny got older his parents reveals to him that they are really rich and they lived in the Philippines because of his grandfather's dying will. now that he is back to japan he's having a hard time adjusting to a rich lifestyle and having to live in a mansion with servants and maids. after 7 years johnny meets again his sister but it seems that he made a mistake.

6.Shounen life - drama, comedy, slice of life

story of boys mostly virgins asking god why don't they have girlfriends and others cursing girls from breaking their hearts. they set plans and talk about girls and other stuffs.

7.Kaname Shinmei - horror/supernatural

Kaname Shinmei the shrine maiden priestess on pandoras box this is the story of her fighting supernatural being. along side with her sect

8.attache case (balances) - supernatural

synopsis -the mysterious beings that walks on the bustling town of Tokyo. they had a urban legend that anyone who holds their attache case gets their dreams and goals eaten

9.my pc died - part 2 maria dairy -comedy/slice of life

-Manaka Hotaru PC died and because of that she decided to commit suicide by hanging herself while in the verge of dying she saw a wizard casting a spell and yells don't lose hope! with will power she survives using a technique she scene on action movies and decided to find the wizard who gave her hope to live again.

10.fate -slice of life

-story of people meeting angels but is it really angels?

11.R log -mystery

R from pandoras box tells us of how she see the world on her point of view and perspective

12.www.eqer1234)!(?>.com)#(@!$!%*!@#! - horror/gore/mystery/
psychological 

-akira is a karate and judo practitioner in school in japan when suddenly a news about her sister being killed in new york arrives he goes and visit her sister funeral in new york and visit her house he remembers that her sister hides very important things at the back of their fringed when she was living in japan before and decided to check it out and he saw a paper with a long website name and uses her sister computer to check it out.

13.  ( no title currently thinking of better titles) -slice of life , school election

-Riz Malinaw is a average guy that has been given a chance to study in a prestigious school that no one knows who is the founder in the Philippines.
this school has no a president but no one knows who she or he really is. this school is full of mystery more over there are rumors that even the government can't do anything what's happening inside the school and more over student that has elected as officers seems to have been targeted by  well known politicians and other types of well known individuals or group may it bad,corrupt or anything. john doesn't have the interest in these things since his only goal is to graduate and open his own bakeshop and since the school is fee is free for him he agree on the offer while attending school he notices something wrong with the people running in the elections are mostly sons and daughters of well known personnel,politician and some of them are even foreigners with kinds of odd but he didn't mid it all until he met a girl name eclair in a empty classroom whispering that there is something wrong  with this school.

Sample of your work: currently working on maria dairy please check my channel if you want to see the bits of the manga. have some unfinished work too..  sta.sh/22d7f2n2tlrz?edit=1
Comments60
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you're still looking for an editor, I'm available.
I sugest working improving on your own work instead asking someone better to do all the work that supports the quality of the content. 
I have an artist before that I know in real life. my bestfriend and I should be doing these stories but sadly we can't do it now since maybe because life give us different path to pave on. I really tried my hardest to draw but unfortunately this is the drawing I can produce right now and tbh honest I'm not satisfied with it. making a manga by yourself is lonely and sometimes it gives me feeling that what I'm doing is basicly insignificant or why the am I doing this in the first place feeling. right now I can give up and turn my back anytime and this stories and memories that I have with them will be unwriten and sadly I feel like I might become a person that is not me and I felt that before and that gave me some story to write and create so.  I might be clingy to other artist because of what i've experienced so please forgive me for that but will try my best and thanks for the advice.
pwede ng anu po?
im pretty tied up doing my own stuff but i will be your friend? Forever alone meme [Chat Icon] 
Are you still looking for an editor?
currently i'm waiting for the reply of some people who are interested on being an editor. will give you an update after all interested persons on being an editor reply back at me.

while waiting. i'll ask you some new questions.

please tell me about yourself.
and when can you start?
Well, I'm an American-Israeli living now in the Gaza periphery, I'm a professional writer and editor(I work mostly on commissions, but I have a few stories published).

I have free time now, I can start pretty much any time, I think.
awesome. well.. I'm just wondering if stories like this would fairly give you interest since from your name I would assume that you like mature stories without any fan service or teenage sexual undertones because of your username. my stories kinda targets 16-20+ readers so my works may feel disconnecting to you. 
Hello, sorry for not replying sooner.

Well, I'm okay with pretty much anything.
I'm willing to be a support artist! I'm very interested in the book keeper manga. I could also write the story if there are no slots available

Name: Owlie (not going to reveal my real name as of now

Fluent languages: Filipino, English, Chinese (Mandarin, Fujian dialect [guangzhou], a little bit of Cantonese)

Background: I am born and raised in the Philippines. I got into art just recently (5 months or so). Before that, I was just casually drawing. I'm more of self taught, but I took a year of coloring lessons.

Availability: I'm on DeviantArt everyday. I usually draw for an hour, but I can do it for 6 hours maximum depending on the situation.

tools: intuos art (just got it yesterday) and painttool sai

-I could help you color your works and ink them digitally. I could also fix the anatomy of the characters, but I have little experience in page layouts.
hi owlie! im happy that you've taken interest on one of my projects book keepers. would be UTMOST HAPPY TO HAVE ABOARD but right now we are still waiting for other interested people for their reply. I would like to ask some of this questions.

1.would you still be interested working with me or us(maybe XD) even if you're not working on the book keepers manga?

2.we you be interested  drawing the scene for the book keepers just in case i'm busy working with another project just in case your not interested on any other project that I will be starting? 

3. we will have a very rocky and hard road to walk own during this project. do you have what it takes to hang with me till the end of the project? 

4.if in case that we cannot work on the book keeper manga first. we can definitely work on next on book keepers after we finised the 1st project asap. are you okay with that?
1. I'd be happy to work on other mangas as long as it's not erotic or R-18 (or Yaoi and Yuri)

3. Yeah, but I'll have some times where I need to take a short break. also I cannot access Da chats so chatting on notes will be our only option here. I could access Discord, but not Skype.

4. As I said in the first, I'd be happy to work on other mangas.
I see.. I might be afraid that when you mean erotic it means ecchi right? if that is what you're referring to unfortunately some panels or scenes mostly of my stories has a little fan service on it.
Ah, no, a little Ecchi is okay. As long as there are no scenes depicting sex between characters and the like.
that's good to hear I just need to wait for go signal from GPAD on what we will work on you,me and GPAD gpad.deviantart.com/.
Okay! Oh, I'd suggest creating a discord chat or a messenger chat for easy communication.
View all replies
I can help with writing
Thanks! but please take note that I'm looking for an assistant writer to make some of the scene of this manga project better. having a point of view of another writer might benefit me on enhancing the story and may see at first look what is weak on the plot and other things that might make this project a big success.
I know, i probably should've worded my response better, sorry about that, but yeah im very interested in helping in any way i can. Im a writer myself though i dwell more in the fantasy and adventure genres, i feel like i can do good with slice of life
I see. thanks and no worries : ) I have been working on pandora's box story for quite some time now and will gladly give you some early manuscript of it if you like adventure and fantasy genre but sadly we still waiting for other reply when we will be starting this project or what story we will be seriously making.

since you are online let me introduce myself I'm Yumi and I'm a want to be a mangaka for a long time but still don't know where to start. >.< Yumi isn't my real name but it's very near on that pen name. I'm a very private person so please forgive me in advance If don't give information irl about me. other than that I love anime and manga and I love to draw too but mostly I have a cable tv in my head when sleeping so I have many stories that i come up with when waking up in the night or morning ^^. 
Haha im xela, im also a pretty private person but i tend to open up quickly, i also want to become a mangaka and start my story that ive been working on for a couple of years (though i should probably focus on school more),currently im working on my drawing skills and further expanding my knowledge of other genres in writing