In a Bit of a Pickle. Need to Sell Art Fast. Super HIGH QUALITY :D

The boyfriend has been nagging at me for not selling art. I told him that I sold $80 worth of art just to get him to stop. Now he wants see my earnings page..... 

So I need to sell 8 commissions today. They're all super high quality art. No limits on background or characters. I just don't do NFSW (underwear okay) or ponies. 
1000 each. 

Opal No Undo Challenge by PasitheeArt  Mercy Halloween by PasitheeArt  Boat Harpist by PasitheeArt  Little Sister Birthday Drawing by PasitheeArt  Welcome Home by PasitheeArt  Evie One Year Redraw by PasitheeArt  Magic Girl Madoka's Goodbye by PasitheeArt  
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Best of luck with commissions! You have a nice style, I like your use of color :thumbsup:
Thank you! <3  I did see your original comment. I take full responsibility for lying to him. It just get super annoying with him asking multiple times a day. He doesn't understand that these things take time. I started this account back in April 2015, but August 10th I had 10 watchers. I started to take art seriously at the end of August and now I have 70 watchers, so I'm doing something... I'm not wasting time. :/ I doubt we'll last much longer. Our goals and dreams are just too different. 
Haha, you're quick ;)

I stand by what I wrote, but it really isn't my business which is why I edited it out. The whole thing just struck me as an unhealthy situation... I hope that someday you get to enjoy making art at your own pace, without the constant pressure of "am I earning enough money yet". You've got a solid start, your style is looking pretty nice so far!
I don't mind. You're right is an unhealthy situation. Odds are we're going to break up soon. I'm going to dog sitting for his parents soon while they're on vacation, so it'll probably happen when they get back. I can't handle the stress for much longer. But it'll be for the best. Thank you for the encouragement <3 It really means a lot :)
I'm sorry friend I would buy something if I had the money; you truly deserve it. Have you had any takers yet? I could try sharing this to boost it up? :)
Honestly, it's kinda my fault. I just got so sick of his nagging. He doesn't understand that it takes time to make money online for art. He thinks it's all automatic. He pissed me off to the point where I'm most likely going break up with him after I'm done dog sitting for his parent's on the 17th. I have 30k worth of loans to pay off due to school. He thinks I should get a car. I think I should pay those off and work from home. He says I'm not making enough for that. Then accused me of expecting his parents to buy me a car. WTF! That set me over the edge. I don't even want a car -____- I'm so done with him making stuff up about me.

It would be nice, but you don't have to :) (sorry for rant D:)
Oh man...I'm so sorry to hear that friend! It sounds like breaking up with him would be for the better. Any relationship that can't be trustworthy isn't worth it. Loans are very tricky...I've been dealing with those myself :/ Cars can be good, but I don't think they are required really. All depends on the area/what you've gotta do ^u^

From what I've heard, working off of commissions can be really tough. You are very talented though, so I know you'll be able to do it in time :D

No worries, I'm glad that you shared it with me. Life can be hard, so it's good to talk about it with other people :)