Looking for a critique? Be featured!

Hello, I'm looking for artists to critique, for my YouTube channel and group, Weekly Art Tips!

I have spent the last month focusing my channel on providing techniques and advice to beginning and intermediate artists, however, I would like to begin offering critiques for artists willing to have their work featured on my channel.

Each critique video will be around 20 min and feature two pieces, where I will give my honest opinion on composition, style, color, anatomy and more. I will also offer possible solutions and advice to help you improve your work from there! For an example of how I critique, please watch my first video, in which I look over two pieces from my old gallery.

If you are interested in being featured, please send a note to the :iconweekly-art-tips:group with links to two pieces from your gallery for me to look over.
I'm looking forward to seeing your work!
-Ando

(note: I posted this in the general art tag too, but I feel like this applies here also)
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
oooh... i'm interested, may I?
Absolutely! Please send a note to :iconweekly-art-tips: along with links to two pieces from your gallery and you'll be added to the list!
ok, im already sent it. Please check if there is any mistakes or question me for more info :D
Awesome! Thank you for sending in some work!
what a cool idea! id so be down //runs over to the group
Thank you, and welcome to the group!
Hey, I'd love to be critiqued :D
Thank you for your interest!