anyone able to design something for me? ;;

ayyy I'm in search of people that do custom human designs ;; I can design stuff but I find I get bored of my own designs whereas I can draw designs I buy repeatedly hahah OTL

I'm hoping for a rpg-style necromancer with a cloak of sorts and bones somehow incorporated into the design.  outfit designs are okay (I can do the hair myself). tattoos would be cool too~

**the design will be MALE/androgynous

if you do designs please post your examples and prices! I prefer quality over anything else. full body please! chibi or non-chibi doesn't matter. ^^

thank you!
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Is this for cash? 
I feel like I've inproved a bit since joining uni 
yes but I've found someone already! spent $15 on it so I don't think I'll be finding someone else atm ;u;
thanks for posting though! (:
idk if you're still looking for smt but i'll jus post this anyways haha
examples : sta.sh/2uv9dc3j7wg?edit=1
price range from 400 - 700 depending on complexity ; v ;
Tbh, since it's an outfit design, 200p would be fineeee. *shot* 
Exs of outfits I've designed (sorry they are on the characyers...):
-G- Halloween Devil by Candacorn
:CM: Simple Chibi - Candacorn by RhysuKun (This one isn't my art but I couldn't find my original design sheet. RIP. ;w; But I made the design for his outfit and such...)
if it was just an outfit design without a character, how much would it be? (:
Which is your price range? It can depend on how clean you want it, I think that to be fair it should be 400-600 points, but if it's too much for you maybe I can look for something cheaper although it's a coloured sketch
I'm fine with 500! do you think you're able to do something like what I'm looking for? (in the original post) ^^
Yes, I can! I only didn't understand something specific -> "cloak of sorts and bones"
For me, sort here means "many different bones" 
Is this right? Or does it means something else?
I meant "some sort of cloak" and for bones (animal or humanl to be incorporated into the necromancer design somehow ^^"
Perfect then. I can do something like this. 
View all replies
I don't think the style quite fits my idea but really nice art!! (: thanks for sharing and good luck!~
I think a necromancer design would be pretty neat!I could give it a shot if you're interested! Though it might take me a while considering the fact that I'm getting swamped with work from university ahaha.

Examples of Designs:
[OPEN 1/2] DreamWing 06-07 w/ FuriousStalker-chan by DarkMo0n1tStar [MYO] GNA Tristan by DarkMo0n1tStar [OC] Tristan Fullbody by DarkMo0n1tStar [CLOSED TY!] AUCTION Military Tiger Adopt by DarkMo0n1tStar [OC] Blaise x Aquilo cheebs by DarkMo0n1tStar
I do custom designs starting at $25 for chibis and $40 for full-bodies. Here are some examples of my designs: 

[OPEN] Adoptable: AVENU by MMXII  [HOLD] Adoptable: Bile + Extras (LOWERED PRICE!!) by MMXII  [CLOSED] Angel Adopt + Extra Bustshot AUCTION by MMXII  Custom Adopt: Momo by MMXII  MYO SUCCUBEAR: BAST (Approved) by MMXII  

Mature Content

MYO Flopfus: Hinia Majus (Approved) by MMXII
 MYO Devore: Varrocai Hax (Approved) by MMXII  MYO Dinobit: Lian Long -APPROVED- by MMXII  MYO Dinobit: Thera (Approved) by MMXII  
welp might as well try I guess 

Aurora by Derpy-Marshmallow Hypertext by Derpy-Marshmallow Quinari by Derpy-Marshmallow CHARACTER TRADE WITH BAE by Derpy-Marshmallow

some of this is old, I apologize xD 
also, the price is $10
Here are a few of my examples if youre interested: (CE) Abel by Bringmemisery (CE) OC Ref Sheet by Bringmemisery  OC: Ashton by Bringmemisery  Hey, the 90's Called by Bringmemisery

It would be $5 / 500:points: :heart:
I do Customs for $30 which would end up looking like:
Example by MiniDemons
(I can add some simple cell shading as well with no additional cost)
before I do the actual lineart I'd be doing a quick chibi like so of the design that you can nit-pick/request alterations of 

Other examples of designs:
Character quick designs by MiniDemons Sweet Nightmare MYO by MiniDemons Egg 11 (Skeleton) by MiniDemons Irado by MiniDemons Day 6 Gothic Merman Adopt (Closed) by MiniDemons
I don't think it fits what I'm looking for at this time, but cool art and thank you so much for taking the time to share! ;v;
Thanks for looking :) Hope you find what you are looking for