Looking for customs comissions or characters

Hello there how are you?!    I have 300 points to spend  and I'm looking for custom adopt commissions  Or  Ocs  that you either don't connect with or don't use anymore

with that being said  I'm willing to spend  exactly  300 total  so  show me  anything you have within that price range  I can't  give more sorry.

I 'm particular to human males  specie doesn't really matter.

As far as themes go

I like  Punks,  Rocker, Emo  , Kemonomimi/neko   Shota   I also don't mind if the boy  looks a tad bit feminine / that's just cuter/

I love horned Demons   and fangs   Pastel colors    pretty much anything goes as long as its a human male.

I love  lemon or lime fruits

The only normal animal I like is a Wolf Or a fox

Comment below   if interested.
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
#08 tiny cheebs [open 6/16] by moria-tea  

150:points: each, and customs are for the same price
Hey there,

I'm interested in doing something for you if you like my art <3 I specialize in traditional pencil drawings, but can do some digital work as well depending on what you'd prefer. If you're interested, please let me know :D Prices are offers only :)

TMTYP T-Shirt Design by VonDiezyl Isaya 2015 by VonDiezyl Isaya 2015 (Line Art) by VonDiezyl Isaya 2015 T-Shirt Design by VonDiezyl T-Shirt Design - Jellyfish Nebula Sketch by VonDiezyl OCbishop Commission by VonDiezyl Smelly-Mouse Commission by VonDiezyl Melona by VonDiezyl
Octopus Girl  by VonDiezyl Naga 2016 Design  by VonDiezyl Tron Girls by VonDiezyl Khali by VonDiezyl Edge - Thanks for 691 Watchers by VonDiezyl Thanks for the Watch by VonDiezyl Julian 2015 by VonDiezyl

Thanks for your consideration xx
Hey, my commissions are open, if you are interested: fav.me/d8xfizg
Hello! I can do customs for 300 points. Here's an example of one of my adoptables!

[CLOSED] Sweet Devil w/ FREE ICON! by FaeryType
Hello :) I'm interested in taking a commission, if you'd like. Here's some examples for you:

Coil (Sketch Commission) by Xx-OriART-xX  Into the Sky of Dreams .:Commission:. by Xx-OriART-xX  Alcove .: Commission :. by Xx-OriART-xX  

And my prices:

POINT Commission Prices by Xx-OriART-xX

Have a great day :)
I can do a custom for 100 points, colored and inked! ^^

Customs--100 Points 
*Colored and inked

Point Commission: Custom Male Angel by FreeingMyAngelWingsCustom Commission-Swarm Cloud by FreeingMyAngelWingsCustom MLP: Earth Pony by FreeingMyAngelWings
hello, I think it's not what you are looking for, but I try my luck ^^
so, I could do you a custom, but animal only, so maybe a pony or so ... what about that?