Looking for Banner and Avatar art

I'm a very small YouTube channel trying to get ahead in the world. I don't have much to offer other than free advertising as my channel grows, which I can only hope for.

Crap, I'm rambling.

Basically, I would REALLY like a new Avatar and Banner art for my channel. My expectations are incredibly low, I just really want sething that stays in line with my character and content.

Here's a link to my channel: m.youtube.com/channel/UCcHjBa3…

Thank you for your consideration.
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can do an avatar~
I'd really appreciate anything you have to offer.
i can make a banner for you. just tell me the dimensions.
The minimum YouTube requires is 2048×1152
okay. just tell me what u want on it.
That's where I'm kinda drawing a blank. My channel name should be the focus which is jbostTV ok, and I do a lot of character driven content.
What are some examples of your characters?
It's a bit complicated, but the main one is jbost, dude just wears a backwards hat, and a Hawaiian shirt most of the time. Then there is Dr. Jay Bost, which is a different backwards hat, teal sunglasses, some sort of trashy clothes and a lab coat. Then there is a Guss, who wears a blue suit jacket, white button up and a tie, and has a tendency to grab at his crotch. Finally, there is Ungo, which is basically just me in a fuzzy brown zip up costume., but he's a "Time Travelling Sh*t Monkey". Deep stuff here.
okay... how about if i just put your title name on the youtube cover?
View all replies