SHOW ME YOUR OPEN ADOPTABLES

LOOKING FOR:
-Characters that I'm allowed to slightly edit
-Any species, humanoid, anthro, mlp, strange creature, closed/open species is okay too, EVERYTHING
-Either points or PayPal; anything under €6/600 points
-Cyberpunk, robotic/futuristic, steampunk, gothic, EGL or horror-themed

(You don't necessarily have to follow all these criteria, but if you meet some of them that'd be really nice! ^^)

NO:
-emo/lazy black+red crap
-poorly made base edits
-rainbow colour schemes/oversaturated colours
-cutesy pastel things

I'm basically looking for all sorts of creatures to inhabit a giant dystopian capital city in the far future on another planet :'3 I'll probably buy characters I find unfitting as well so that I can have some fun editing them to fit in this setting ^^
Comments161
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Comment hidden
Uhm.. I'm sorry but could you keep your commission advertisements out of threads that have nothing to do with commissions? That is disrespectful, to say the least.
Okay, do you want me too delete it?
midnightglow20.deviantart.com/… I only draw mlp pony adoption :3 

midnightglow20.deviantart.com/…

(you can auto buy them for 500~800points just for you ;) )
I like them, but I prefer to make my own ponies, thank you ^^'
Cryptid Adopts (OPEN) (SB $4) by BrimstoneGarden  
I have two sets of open adopts and I'm comming up on a batch of modern monsters. I think the Monsters are more what you're looking for, the chupicabra pair is open and I think that the chupicabra could make a pretty creepy creature with the scales and the spikes and all. Honestly I don't think anyone would figure it out if you didn't call it a chupicabra. Anyways he's $4 (80 points to the dollar) and he comes with the human.

I know you're not after cutesy pastel but the angel came to mind. Take off the wings and change his colors a bit and I think he actually could fit, you know grunge him up a bit.  Make him a bit dirtier and rough him up at the edges. The tattoos could pretty easilly go dystopia and the cut of his clothes could go futuristic with a bit of palette editing. Hell I'll even go in and do that if you want. He's all of $2 (80 points to the dollar).
ANGEL AND UNICORN OPEN (SB $2) by BrimstoneGarden  
That said I was mostly posting here for that first pair.  

I also have a group of modern monsters comming up that might have something. It's a pity I didn't see this a few days ago, I had a raffle on a boy who might have suited your fancy, had a barbed wire necklace and a snake.
Hmm, the designs do look pretty nice and I'm really thankful for the fact that you're trying to show me adoptables that would suit my taste, but I'm afraid I'm not very interested in any of them as of now >< thank you very kindly for your post, though! I hope these will find a nice home!
Alright! Hopefully they will thank you for the consideration :D (Big Grin) 
I got one open! <3 Adoptable Auction! [OPEN] by EnderW0lf
Not really interested, I'm sorry ><
monster collab adopts // 3/3 by SkypeSquadAdopts  Lemon balm Lyrebird Adoptable (OPEN) by SkypeSquadAdopts Biohazard Buddy - Fat beastie adopt (Closed!) by SkypeSquadAdopts Mawmallows - 2/2 Open (auction) by SkypeSquadAdopts Critter adopt (3/3 open) by SkypeSquadAdopts Mechanical Fox Adopt (Open) by SkypeSquadAdopts  

Our little skype group collaborated to create these adopts ! If any of them interest you feel free to bid in the comments ! 
Hmm the only ones I'm interested in are auctions, and I don't really like participating in them, sorry ><
saber adopt- open! by gutpriince  
he's 400 points/$4
I'm sorry, not interested ><
I have tons of adoptables! Just check my gallery they're all there. 
Uhm, but they're really simple designs made on bases. I'm not really interested in that, sorry ><
Those are really too cute for my liking, I'm sorry ><