Seeking webcomic artist

Anyone want to make a webcomic with me?

The webcomic is a yuri, following the relationship of six girls. The premise is a lot of random things that happen, they take roles in a bunch of different places. Like they're pirates in one chapter, detectives in another.

I am open to changing a lot of it, and I'm open to a lot of input.

There's no specific art style I'm looking for, I'm just looking for someone who wants to draw a webcomic with me.
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm not an artist, I'm just a fellow writer offering a helpful bump and to discuss the project too. Is this something you're currently writing or plan to write once you have someone to work with? The story idea sounds like it could be a cute and silly little story and seems to be near anime/manga stylized.
Thanks for the bump. :)

I have a bit to it, it is meant to be cute and silly. I don't want to write too much without finding a partner for the project, I thought that they might be interested in giving some input too.
My advice is that you shouldn't wait for someone. Keep writing as many stories about these characters as you can think of. It's best to be prepared for when you do have someone to work with. Now I wouldn't say you should devout too much detail into the stories, kind of give an overall plan, I'll call it plan since that's basically what it is, that allows breathing room for easy change for details. That's great that you're willing to let your partner think of some ideas too, but you should have something for them to look at that they could pitch even more ideas to what you have written as well as what you will write. Understand what I'm getting at?
I understand exactly what you're getting at. Especially given the series, I think it'd be pretty easier for someone to give ideas, regardless of what is already written.

Thanks!
No problem, I'm also in the business of finding an artist to work with and I know how much of a pain it is (I've only gotten one artist to say anything and they haven't responded when I reached out to them) it's in pretty good practice to write down what you come up with. As in the video world that I work with, it's better to have more footage than what you need. Should some of your work need some changes? You can change it! Don't like that specific chapter? You can scrap it! You have a perfect chapter? Keep it! Got one that you need some help on? You can ask for it! Anyways, that's enough ramblings. I wish you the best of luck on finding an artist, and should you need any help or ideas, don't be afraid to hit me up. Feel free to note me if you wanna chat ^-^
You're not rambling. Your advice is most welcome, thank you!

I will be sure to note you, it's pretty late over here though, I should be heading to sleep.
It's 4am for me, I'm a night owl XD

You should get some rest, sleep well and again, best of luck to you and your project!
Would this be a paying gig?
Well wish you luck in finding someone.
Thank you! :) 

Good luck finding some commissions!