looking for free anime artist

Hey guys, I am looking for someone to create an anime character for a series I am working on.

I have been watching a lot of Nostalgia Critic episodes and I am thinking of writing movie reviews like the Nostalgia Critic just without a camera and love metal.

I came up with an idea of a series called The Cinematic Metalhead. It would be about a guy named Brendan who wants to be a world famous metal star. He meets Alissa, the Goddess of Metal and makes a huge deal with her. He wished to be one of the famous metal musicians in the world. He even got metal vocal powers. He even got super strength and metal rage. So he was turned into a demi-god when he made this deal to the goddess.

However, in exchange for his unlimited fame in metal, he has to review bad movies she selects for him. For every movie he rants and review, he gets to go to metal concerts for free, keeps his metal powers, and perform his band everywhere.

When making this deal to the goddess, he is not selling his soul at all. He works for her as a film critic. He gets paid off Youtube for the movies he reviews.

If someone could create this character for me, that would be wonderful!
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey, are you still looking for someone to draw your character? I'd be up to the challenge if you haven't found anyone yet