What's this art style called?

img10.deviantart.net/487b/i/20…
img10.deviantart.net/791f/i/20…
orig15.deviantart.net/396d/f/2…

What's this style? I thought it looked like Attack on Titan (anime) but others said was a "classic comic book" style. I'm trying to find an artist who can do this style but I'm not really sure what it's called. Thanks
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I don't think it has an ACTUAL name... But like has been said here, I think it's easier if you just post the examples along when searching for an artist somewhere. Even if the style does have a name, I doubt anyone knows it! :lol:
I don't think I would characterize it as "anime" - that is usually used to refer to a very specific style, although the word can also be used to refer to "animation" (including comics) from Japan (of a wide variety of styles).

I think it isn't classic Western comic book work - it has a Japanese influence to it, in my view. I have seen that style in various Japanese media.

If you are looking for an artist who can draw in that style, why not start a thread with those links asking for people who might be able to draw in that style - it matters less what it is called, and more if they can create it!
Would that be a Project Thread or a Job Offer Thread?
I wouldn't say it's anime. I feel like it definitely leans more toward "classic comic book" and western cartoon styles.