Searching for human point commissions!

So I'm wanting to commission a gift for a friend from somebody. It's one of her human chars that I want art of, which is why I'm commissioning it since I can't draw humans myself X'D I'm looking for a price range that is points only, and tops out at maybe a few hundred points, though I'm willing to pay more depending on your artwork. Examples and pricelists would be really useful too. If you wanna see the char then let me know and I'll link the ref once I get permission from the friend that owns 'em ^^

Thanks in advance, everyone! <3
Comments91
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I would love to be considered! <3

Commissions -Open- by RoseKitti
Before I start asking for prices, I wanted to check if any of my styles work for you...?

Chibi Katy Sketch by Katiana840 Chibi Andy by Katiana840 Rozume Sakuta by Katiana840

If you like what you see, we'll go from there! ^^
Your chibi style is really sweet!! ;v; I've spent my limit on the gifts at this point, but if it's okay with you I'll commission you at a later date if I can? Since I have a few chars myself that I think would go wonderfully with your style ^///^
That sounds great! I'm not available for commissions until after the 10th of June anyway, but I'll look forward to hearing from you after then!

I'll note your name down somewhere and keep a slot open for you! ^w^
This is my commission ID! $1 = 100:points:
Digital Commission ID - Version 2 by GB002
Commission info (points and paypal)OPEN!
I am in need of money fast, so i also opened pixel chibi commissions here

I am paying for electricity with money from these commissions ^^ please take a look at them and maybe you like something enough to commisson me :3
all icons can be found on my page ^^
IMPORTANT! READ THIS BEFORE COMMISSION ME
if you pay with paypal read please
ToS
when you commission, I assume you have read it!

IC [hakua-netsuma] by spockemonsIC [fluffylink 8/9] by spockemonsIC [starija] by spockemonsIC [pyr0de] by spockemons
Price - 400 :points: / 5$
emergency animated pixel chibi commissionsunfortunately i have to pay for dental service, i need around 150$ more
if you spread the word about it i will love you forever <3
I offer pixel chibis for 1200 :points: / 15$ each, with 2 simple animations like floating chibi, floating heart or speech bubble, or any other simple object, wiggle ears, bounce, blink, just ask and if it is simple i will do it.
simple characters only, if it is complex character i will ask you to pay 100-250 :points: / 1.25-3.13$ , depends on compexity, maybe more...
couple (yaoi, yuri, straight, etc are fine) - 2200 :points: / 27.50$
no backgrounds at the moment
I will not do: naked chibis, animals, robots, described characters, anything i feel uncomfortable with, animations that require to change chibi position: moving face from one side to another, moving body, etc, i am not able to do it yet. i draw with mouse so it's hard for me to animate big pixels yet.
I can try drawing sonic and pony characters ^^
12 slots are o
Pixels
Non-coloured are 50% off the minimums.
Headshot = Minimum 200 points / 2$ USD
Bust = Minimum 400 points / 4$ USD
Waist-up = Minimum 500 points / 5$ USD
Fullbody = Minimum 800 points / 8$ USD

You may request what to animate!
Will charge depending on animation request complexities
(Range from FREE to ANY AMOUNT)
Example of animations I can do are : Waving, ear twitching, talk-text, smiling, blushing, etc.

Samples : (Click for clearer view)

[Gaia Com] Wind Vestal by Sanmedare   [Com] Crazy-Alpha by Sanmedare  [Com] panda burgers by Sanmedare
     Gaia Commission - traaash by Sanmedare < Fullbody 

Painterly stuff (Willing to bargain)
Grayscale are 50% off the minimums.
Headshot = Minimum 500 points / 5$ USD
Bust = Minimum 600 points / 6$ USD
Waist-up = Minimum 800 points / 8$ USD
Fullbody = Minimum 1500 points / 15$ USD

[Gaia Com] ll MiLKY ll by Sanmedare  [Gaia Com] Normally Weird by Sanmedare [AT] 3DEmpath by Sanmedare 
Hi there! Here are my samples:

200 - Bust sketch (digital post-process)
Commission: Noir by DarkGothicRussia555 by graceyanneiseki  Commission: Neus and Almikar by graceyanneiseki  Commission: Vex by VexFox by graceyanneiseki  Commission: Isadore by pelle131313 by graceyanneiseki  

1000 - Chibi (digital)
 Commission: Musgravite by xAbyssalRemnantx by graceyanneiseki  Commission: Ruilin by baby-gwing by graceyanneiseki  Commission: Porcelain-Nightmares by graceyanneiseki  Commission: Koimii by graceyanneiseki  Art Trade: Onigiri-kun by graceyanneiseki  

1400 - Colored Bust with Background (traditional)
Bruised by graceyanneiseki  

Thank you, I hope you consider!