CONTEST HELP + DONATIONS?

Part 1: I'm going to be hosting a 'Draw my OC' contest starting on June 1st, and I'm in need of help to get prizes for the winners.

You can offer just about anything - points, art, watches/faves/llamas - and anything would be appreciated! I'm only starting to prepare everything, so you have lots of time to add/remove/make changes to your donation if need be. I don't really have anything to give you in exchange except maybe a llama, virtual hugs, and lots of love? :3c

This is also my first ever contest, so if you have any advice to give about running one, please tell me. Or if you have suggestions of how to make it more fun, that works too! ^^

Part 2: I'm not sure which OC I want to use for the contest. I'm divided between two of them because I could do different things with both of them.

The first one, Luna, has lots of references, so it would be easy for people to draw her. She has a partner that could be drawn with her, too, which gives a chance to people who want to draw couples. But those are the only types of drawing I would get, and as much as I love them, they wouldn't be very innovative.

The second one, Mayuri, is an OC I've had only for about 2 months, and have no art of her besides her 'ref sheet' which I've posted below. If I choose her, I'd like to make it so people can create different outfits for her to wear. Since she also has two "forms", there's even more options to choose from. I'm just worried that the ref sheet is not enough for people to go on, and that I need more drawings of her to make a contest for her.

Mayuri's ref sheet:
REF Saekawa Mayuri by KawaiiLunacchi

I'd love to hear you guys' opinion on this. I appreciate all the help I can get. ^^
Comments31
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I could give a letter box eye commission to first place, a bust lineart to 2nd, and a headshot sketch to 3rd, and 5 points commission credit to all the runner ups! oh, and llamas for all!<3
Awesome! I was also thinking about giving llamas to all participants ^^

I'll write you in! ^^ Thank you! ;; v ;;/ :heart:
Hello! I can offer a waist up for the 1st place, a headshot for 2nd place, and a chibi with simple BG for 3rd place.
That sounds great! I'll write you down in my journal!

Thank you so much for donating prizes! ;; v ;;/ :heart:
Hi! I can offer a half-body, a bust and a chibi for the winners
Yay, thank you! ^^ I'm assuming it's in that order? I'll write you down! ^^ 
You can change it if you want or need to, but I was thinking like that xD
You're welcome! And if you could help us sharing our info would be nice :') -->Contest!
Sounds good to me! ^^

also OOH CONTEST I can share with my watchers for you ^^
Thank you! And I'll try to be aware of the end of the contest
If you're still looking for prize donors, I can offer:
> One waist-up for 1st Place
> One headshot for 2nd Place
> One chibi for 3rd Place
That works!! ^^

I'll write you in! Thank you so much ;; v ;;/ :heart:
I'm looking for 1st prize, 2nd prize, AND 3rd prize options! I'm happy to receive any support I can! Kawaii Papyrus 
i.....can help with the prizes x: I offer:
-A drawing with the fullbody/halfbody of the character with a matching background (with a matching background i mean like, if he/she likes books then i'll draw him/her in a library)
-A request
-Lama badge
-Halfbody
-Fullbody chibi
-2 character redesgins
errr
-idk......an custom Creamy ------> :iconcreamy-puffs: 
and....that's it maybe? xD
oh, and you can choose which of those offers you want to include as a prize!

If you have any close friends, you can add them as a jury, to help you analyse the entries......and they'll be rated like:
(AnimeDisorder is my friend so i'll take her example xD)
Star Star Star Star /5- Creativity:
I like this concept! The [insert thing] in the background really adds in to the atmosphere! It matches to her personality how she [insert thing]!

And much more, like "overall view" "effort" c:
Holy that's a lot of things! :O

Are there some specific prizes you'd want for certain positions? I can try to make a list for all 3 spots myself, and then ask you if it needs changing, I guess? I wouldn't want to overwork you either.. ^^'

Could go something like: llama + fullbody drawing + custom Creamy (1st place), llama + chibi + custom Creamy (2nd place), llama + halfbody (3rd place). Tell me if you'd rather switch them around, substitute/remove any, or if this is fine; this is just a first draft.

I'm definitely going to use the stars system, and have 3 categories so far: design accuracy, technique, and creativity. You can get up to 5 stars for each. I feel like I should put one more, but I'm kind of at a loss for what to put lol But just the 3 would do anyway ^^
Oh, no it's alright :3 I'm fine with your idea! If i have any other idea for the prizes then i'm going to tell you C:
Alright, then I'll put you in right now! ^^
Hello!!
I'm willing to add a price as a lovely soul already gave you some ideas 😊 If you want only one oc to be shown just choose the one you like more :)

For now you only looking for 1st price right?
Sooo I would add a bust/knee high with simple bg! ❤️
I'm looking for all three prizes but any one prize will do, honestly. I'm so happy to have people be willing to donate things Neko Emoji-27 (Being kawaii) [V2] 
I could donate for second Price too?
I could do a headshot :)
Lovely Shoujo Emoji (Huggy Hug) [V2] 
Sure, I'll write you in for both 1st & 2nd places! Thank you so much! ;; v ;;/ :heart:
No Problem!!!
I can donate a lama and a drawing to the winner.
Ok, I can write you up for the 1st place winner then ^^

Thank you so much for helping ;; w ;;/ :heart: