Plush artist needed. (paying in points)

repost.......

as weird as it sounds,  if you can sew human anatomically correct bodies it would be awesome but not  a priority

i own a group called Social-nudity a naturist club for innocent and natural nudity

Sammy :   "a Human little girl"sorry if any one gets offended but she is a naturist with her mom, its not meant to be perverted but natural. 

Mature Content

Mother Nature by Julius-and-Friends

Mature Content

Beach vacation by Julius-and-Friends
Samantha by Julius-and-Friends

my budget is 10400 :points: thank you
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you want a plushie please don't pay in points because points can't pay for the cost of materials, stuffing and shipping cost. 

10400 = $14 

If if you want a human plushie please pay in cash 
you can't pay everything with points 

I'll give you a run down of what everything cost 

skin colour material $17 per meters 
cost of a sewing machine is $200 - $300  
cost of how many hours a person needs to spent on making the plushie would be a month or 3 months tops 

shipping costs $10 - $100

everything is going to cost at least $150 - $600

for or the artist and you want to under pay them in points that's an awful thing to do to an artist who does plushie making for a living if that's me or another artist 
I'm right though 
a plushie artist can't pay for materials with points 
they can't get the full material they need with $14 
so stop under paying artist 
so i wasted 100 dollars for nothing?.......................................................and actually i know 3 people that can do what i want but are busy and for less than wasted 100 USD
You shouldn't assume that all plushie artist can do it for points it's way easier to support an artist for money then with points because an artist can get everything you need then so you can commission them again because their happy that you can support them and their life choices so that they can support them selves 

with points no artist can support themselves properly they can't buy food, they can't pay bills, they can't support their friends and family with bloody da points. 
If you like my art style, I can help you. I can't draw ultra realistic humans but proportions shouldn't be a problem. If you want to have a look at my stuff, you should check my gallery folder mature stuff (I don't want to make a link, because it contains nude pictures and I don't want to get problems).
errr not trying to be rude, bur do you know what a plush and a  plush artist are?
It seems like I don't know... sorry for the waste of time then ^^'
ok so this is an example of a human girl plush www.awx.co.za/site/image/f/%7C… and a plush artist is the person who makes them
Oh, thank you for telling me :)