Looking for cartoon commission of one of my OCs

My original forum thread was closed, so I thought I'd redo it to something a little more specific. I'll put down the characters and some notes on them (excuse me if I be a bit too picky) You can find more reference to them, and more characters, on my profile:
Nex Portrait 2.0 by AdamSkelecoot   Adam Skelecoot Avatar by AdamSkelecoot
This character is sorta based off   This is my avatar. He is a skeleton
Brad from MLAATR, he is made of  who's kinda like 2D from Gorillaz as
Flux (yeah, the Yogscast type of   he is rather dim.
Flux), he does wear clothes,
they're just part of him.
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well hello! I'm doing so many stuff right now! 

Summer Sales - up to 50% off - CommissionsArrow left  Thanks to the DA offer about the Core Membership, I finally achieved one of my goals. The other one is to get a new drawing tablet where I can improve my skills. I'm nowadays using my old one which has 8 years and I want to get a new one because this one is breaking down. So, I want to make this kind of stuff... A discout for everyone! :loves: V2 
Arrow left This will be until September 1st. So I hope you can get them!
Arrow left Remember! 100 Points = 1$
Rules
tick I can draw weapons
tick You can ask and repost this journal - If you help promoting me you can get an extra 10% off
OPEN - Cheap Commissions here! - 2016New I've added Type's for the commissions on some of the offers! Some of them are cheaper!
New ADDED HEADSHOT COMMISSIONS

Hi there, I need some money to get two things. One, to get Core Membership — which you can collaborate by points donation/commission — and two, to get a new drawing tablet so I can draw with better quality — via PayPal —. I hope I can make it to 4000 points, because I'm now at 1000. At PayPal I've only 2.5$ to get an 80$ tablet (that's the hard one). So if you want to donate to help me, I'll thank you!
Also I've an idea for a comic... So maybe someday I can put a Patreon about it. So.. Let's start with the rules!
Rules
tick You can ask me the total price to be sure
tick You can repost this journal
Simple Sketch Special Offer!Hi there! Do you want something cheap? Less than 100 points? Well, I've this kind of offer that you might like!
Simple (lineart) - 15 Points 
Colored - 20 Points 

Just comment with your character, you can post more than one!
You must watch me Added to my devWatch! You must fav this journal +fav You must comment on this journal(optional) If you commission me something you get one free per commission - please note me if you commissioned me something from the sale and you want a simple Sketch! You must pay before I draw.The list is unlimited, every 10 sketches I'll raise the price 5 points. (I)
-----------
 - NemytThorleifNemytThorleif

100 Watchers Raffle!Hamtaro Mouse Emoji-02 (Kawaii) [V1] Hamtaro Mouse Emoji-02 (Kawaii) [V1] Hamtaro Mouse Emoji-02 (Kawaii) [V1] 
Until August 15th
Welcome everybody! Are you watching me? Want free art? Here I am with this Watcher Raffle! Let's explain the rules, then we talk. 
Rules
You MUST be watching me - new watchers are welcome too.You must be polite and have more than 2 weeks on DeviantArt - If you have any reason and you have less time than this, please note meYou can't steal my art, that's mean
How to enter
You can get into the raffle if you watch me and comment on this journal post. Just this, nor forum nor note. You must do it. It's simple! When you comment you get on the list (with one ticket) that I'll open to you to watch when I get some people joining. Which means, you can see what number did you get and if you are on the list.
There will be three prices.
You can see if you're in here:

And here are some examples of my art! 

Heartbeat [Commission] by A-Nerd-Girl Honoka - Love Live Collection by A-Nerd-Girl Portrait Commission - starkllr2 by A-Nerd-Girl Chibi Azura - Fire Emblem Fan Art by A-Nerd-Girl Myriddin - Solitude by A-Nerd-Girl Joltik Dance! - Muffet Chibi by A-Nerd-Girl

Have a nice day! 
If you're still looking, my commissions are currently open! Here's my info:
COMMISSION PRICE CHART by PurpleUFO
Hello! if you are looking for some digital art, i could help you out. i could take point commissions, here is some of my work 
Summer ! by Little-Miss-Crossing Space by Little-Miss-Crossing BG practice by Little-Miss-Crossing
Right! I just need to ask you:
Your pricing for your commission and
The character you wish to draw
i could be willing to draw the character Flux (if that is his name X3 sorry if i am mistaken) for something like this i price $5 (or the equivalent in DA points! C: ) 
Ah, you mean Nex! So, that's 400 points (dang, thats pretty much all of my points XD) So, its a deal! I'll pay you the points and you can do the artwork (if thats how it works, unless it works in the opposite order)
yes! of course C: will do. i will save the references and then get started! heh heh..im actually pretty new the the whole points thing, so how would we actually go about transferring the points?
Alright, I'll get right to it! I will leave you to the drawing :)
thank you so much!! i will get right to it C:! i will note you updates on the commission
View all replies
Oh, and here's some more reference to Nex:
Nex by AdamSkelecoot
Here's a few other characters you can draw:
Insanity by AdamSkelecoot
Insanity: A crooked manifestation of the afore-mentioned element. He is a depraved, feral demon who's also an albino.

The Dwellers by AdamSkelecoot
The Dwellers: Corruption (left) and Hate (right). A pair of nocturnal demons who drive trespassers of the forest to suicide and claim their souls.

The Maelstrom by AdamSkelecoot
The Maelstrom: The true antagonist and the Ultimate Evil of the Imagiverse. It is based off Zalgo, which corrupts cartoons and turns them into monsters. The Maelstrom has no set form, so your interpretation is appreciated.

Chronos by AdamSkelecoot
Chronos: The Keeper of Time. I based this character off of a cuckoo clock. He is the clockwork guardian of the time-frame.
That's it for now. I'm open for priced commissions as well, so share your prices with me if you are considering a commission.
Just writing a comment so the forum doesn't close down.
Since my drawing skills are impaired compared to my imagination, I am also going to give some ideas for anyone willing to participate:
Tenebrox, the Ender God. It is basically a Lovecraftian abomination that created the Endermen. Think Yogg-Saron, but with a lot more eyes.
A reimagining of the common Minecraft monsters, not limited to: Zombies, Spiders, Skeletons and Endermen. In the Imagiverse version of Minecraftia, entities are not limited to cuboid appearances, so just go wild!
... And thats it. I might post more ideas when they come.
What's you're price range?
Well, max. 20 points
Hey, if you're not necessarily looking for digital work, I can do some cool trad pieces
here're some samples 

Paladin by MaryamAswad  Warrior by MaryamAswad  Bookmark by MaryamAswad  Caged Bird by MaryamAswad 

Hope you like these :)
Yeah, you can do traditional artwork if you like!
Great! 
If you're still interested, here are my rates:
Half body (Copic coloured): 300 points
Full body (Copic coloured): 500 points

Let me know if that sounds good or if you'd like to ask about sketches or pencil coloured :)
Oh, and if the thread is closed, you can still participate, just send me a PM of your drawing!