PENCIL SKETCHES

I am currently out of ideas... and practice... so to get some work done I want to sketch some stuff out, to get all this dust and rust off me.

Im offering simple one character sketches similar to what you can see on some of my older updates in my gallery.

I wont be accepting everyone or everything, mainly characters I find interesting to draw... I dont have too many restrictions so dont worry :D
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Could you draw my OC Robin? Maybe draw him while he shoots an arrow? :3
Robin  by Kathrin47
I do need practice in dinamic poses, I will give it my best :D
I'm looking forward to it ^^
She is a cutie, sure thing :D
Strangely cute, a definite yes :D
The Ticket Taker by Gruntchovski Lard Land Poster by Gruntchovski The Ticket Taker and Insanity by Gruntchovski

Care to try my OC The Ticket Taker? And if you are feeling generous maybe have his nutty little friend Insanity flying around him? He's basically a clinically insane equivalent of Walt Disney.
Not the type of character Im used to drawing... so yeah I will give him a shot :D
Thank you! And yeah, He's as wacky and nutty as they come. I'm glad you like him!
Oh thanks for accepting requests <3
If it's not too hard for you, I'd love to see my OC Altair in your style (or if you want to try something out of your comfort zone, you could try her little robot pet instead ^_^, I just don't ast for the robot straight away because I know there aare many artists who don't like to draw robots).
Thanks in advance!
Altair Tarazawa reference sheet by AltairSky
Ok ready for round 2, I'll make sure to get catch Altair´s personality better :D
Thank you very much and take all the time you need!
Can you draw my oc Andrea as a paleontologistt? plz
orig06.deviantart.net/ff66/f/2…
Me by blue-sky-girl andrea y el robot by blue-sky-girl

she has curly brown hair and glasses
an indefatigable digger by choux-fleur Andrea requested by blue-sky-girl by ChubbyPumpkinn Commission by Kolinta
thanksss Hug 
Si no hay problema, es un personaje muy linda :D
do you speak spanish?
muchas graciassss Love Hug