Looking to commission an artist to make a group icon!

Hey there,

I'm looking for an artist who has experience designing/creating group icons/avatars. I'd like to change the one I have at MajesticMasterpieces into something more professional, clean and aesthetically pleasing.

I will pay you in :points:, my budget is not huge, but if you're interested please leave a comment with:

1) Examples of previous icons/avatars you've made, preferably group ones, or something demonstrating you'd have the skills to create a good group icon.

2) Your rates.

Please also feel free to recommend anyone, if you know someone that might be able to help :)
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I'd love to work for you :) (Smile) I specialize in pixel art (icons and chibis) as well as journal skins and full profile designs and coding. Here is my info: OPEN/journal CSS, profile coding, icons 'n more!

And some examples of my work:
Birds And Flowers by UszatyArbuz BrowserPreview tmp by UszatyArbuz BrowserPreview tmp by UszatyArbuz
Natureheavens by UszatyArbuz COM Icon for PositiveComments by UszatyArbuz Gift icon for Draw-To-Adopt group by UszatyArbuz
more icons.....
My latest one was for :iconanimalsplantsnature: basicly Jenn and I went back and forth until she was happy. I would definatly do that with you as well. I don't charge much for commissions and you can basicly give me what you think it is worth :D If you are interested shoot me a note.
Oh I also made these... :iconourdreamswillcome::iconcollaborativeminds:
I'd be more than happy to help out! Does it matter if I'm not oozing with avatar-making experience?
Mrs-Durden i'll send you a note with my icon suggestion. Regards :hug:
Nina, note ValaSedai.... her work is amazing.
Was just going to mention her :lol:
You guys are killing me, haha. :') :heart:
Hi^^
wht kind of group icon do you want? i mean, pixel or drawing?
if you have pictures i can animate them, like one changing into another and write the group name with some kind of animation, i will make it for free since i will use pictures you provide <3 or you can pay whatever you want lol
Ideally I kinda like the idea of an animated image of "Majestic Masterpieces" being written with a paint brush or something, with nice colors and a cool font. But I'm not entirely sure how realistic that is in terms of someone being able to create it :XD:
Aside from that I was thinking more along the lines of these types of icons, for example:
:iconmonofacture:, :iconbokehlicious: or :icondevpremium:

I definitely don't want the icon to be super flashy, and I'd probably rather it not be a photograph, but aside from that I'm more or less open. Simple, but eye-catching, and professional looking.
Gift icon for Draw-To-Adopt group by UszatyArbuz
UszatyArbuz did the drawing thing here with a cat I am sure words are not that much different
aah they look so proffesional, i was always bad at choosing fonts :XD:
but here
something lol
Untitled by SpoCk-emon
used stargate opening for lights if it's ok :XD:
it's ok if you don't like it or will not use :dummy: