Taking Requests!

Once again taking up requests for practise~ Though I do want to do a lot this time so the end result will mostly likely be a sketch or a coloured sketch!

I'll draw:
-humans
-gijinka

I won't draw:
-furries/pokemon/creatures in general
-if it's too complicated for my art level;;
-NSFW

I love play with fire 
That's it! Fire away!
Comments97
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
can you do one request for me plz?
maybe my girl ? My Oc With Wrist Things by nyu-yunochan thanks for a chance
consider my couple, maybe? :3

info is here: forum.deviantart.com/community…

I'm trying to surprise my bf with art on anniversary, so I'd be really grateful if you did this request :heart:
Couple by Fascher
Alright, happy anniversary~
it's so cute! thanks for drawing us :heart: I'm super excited to surprise him with all the art I can hardly wait lol
You're welcome~ :>
my barb?
(you can humanize her tho)
Barb Reference Sheet by vaportrap too much by vaportrap frozen cool whip by vaportrap
draw any of my OC's?

Felipe Twins by emfjx Starry Arry  Sty by emfjx Marie Felinez by emfjx
feel free to change their clothes :)
the twins are currently cosplaying
Can you please draw this OC(Lucy Henderson by Sonicbran23 ) dressed like Cammy White from Street Fighter?
I looked up Cammy White and she has a lot of outfits, so what particular outfit do you want her in?
The one from Street Fighter V.
Would you be willing to do some concept art for characters in a story I've been writing? I'll send you the details if interested.
Yes, but only for a few more days ^^;

Don't worry I'm working on your request from before Thumbs Up 
Can you draw ComicReadingGamer's character, Mark? 

Here's some info about him. It's for my friend.

Mark:

Born to a Japanese father and an American mother, Mark was a bit lost in the beliefs of the families on both sides. This led to him becoming an awkward person to talk to during most of his school days, especially high school, where he tried to make new friends. To overcome the stress of his school life and family life, he volunteered to join a training center that specializes in Shotokan. There he met Gene, a techno geek from a different school district with a cybernetic eye who quickly became his sparring partner and closest friend.

Pics:

orig09.deviantart.net/b7ff/f/2…
I do have 3 gijinkas I'd love to have art of! Here they are:

artemette.deviantart.com/art/R…

Drew the Tepig, Jasper the mega Banette and Barett the Whimsicott, respectively.

Please feel free to draw them if any of them catches your interest <3 Thank you for the opportunity!
^^ If you feel like it you could do my oc Drea Drea Drea by Athenas-Sanctuary Dreamora by Athenas-Sanctuary