Up for art trades

Just thought that maybe we could do an art trade or two.
I'll keep this simple here are your choices of my ocs you get to choose for your half of the trade:

Smiley Doodles - ponysona by Jopale-Opal  my ponysona
Griffhaven Acres ref - Mavis Lewin by Jopale-Opal  Mavis
Serren - ref 2.0 by Jopale-Opal  Serren the werecat
Dr. Solanum refsheet 2.0 by Jopale-Opal  Dr. Solanum

Comments45
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm game::  
Chibi Elias by DrawPlzForum  DTA entry : Sitri by DrawPlzForum  Blue Hair by DrawPlzForum

I'll most likely be drawing Serren for you. 
Sure i am in on it, what would you like me to draw? Also i want us to do equivalentcy in our trades so you want full body or half? Flat color or shaded etc?
0,0 My comp is funny with colors.
also noted: I could not for the life of me get the face markings to look okay to me so.... I gave up....

o_______0 Might go over it again... zeh icon bugs me...

I'd really hate a sketch..... I don't trade often... 
Serran Sketch by DrawPlzForum
wow that was really fast, I love it so far. You didn't exactly tell me what you wanted me to draw for you for my half of the trade, any oc of yours you wanted drawn? May take a while since I have two other trades to get through so hope you don't mind the wait, I'll at least show you a progress sketch to show you.
half body. Shaded. I'll have your  pic up in maybe an hour or two....
I just want to draw Serren in were form, and nothing else. I dunno why.
Are you interested?
I'm interested, what would you like me to draw for you? and I want equivalant in the trade so are you going to do fullbody or half body? 
Well, I have only one character, so you have no choice :D Juts draw Naamah, you may change clothes.
And I already drawn Serren (I think catgirls my weakness), kinda sketchy but still:
Serren sketch by radian1
that was actually fast, sorry I havne't replied in a while I was working on yours. AT-radian1 by Jopale-Opal  hope you like it. 
Yeah! I'd be keen for an art trade :D. My style goes a bit everywhere, but if you wanted me to do something cartoony, I could do along the lines of:

Space Ranger by Choc-Cheese  Anetta Vekovski by Choc-Cheese Holy moley it's chasing me! by Choc-Cheese  
Oh i really like the style on the third and last example. I am interested in an art trade. Could you draw this guy? Dr. Solanum refsheet 2.0 by Jopale-Opal  if he is too difficult i could choose some other oc of mine that is simpler. I would like it done like this example you showed Holy moley it's chasing me! by Choc-Cheese  what would you like drawn for you? And would you like full or half body?
Yeah! I'd love it if you drew Hazel, she's the character in the example you've linked. How about half body for both sides?

I'll be able to one of Dr Solanum as a half body :D. Are there any specific poses you had in mind or anything you'd like me to know about the character?
sure I'll do your character in half body, and I have no specific pose in mind for your half, surprise me. Just go with whatever impression you get of my character by his refsheet
Cool beans! Here you go :3

AT: Dr Solanum by Choc-Cheese
That looks awesom! also here is my half of the trade: AT-Choc-Cheese by Jopale-Opal  hope you like it!
Thanks! It looks great :D
Great! I'll be able to get my part to you within a week :)
Hello!

If you're interested, I'd love to do an art trade with you!

Examples of my art:

Asriel by CaCamel The man who speaks in hands by CaCamel Choose Your Pokemon by CaCamel
I'm interested, what would you like me to draw?
Thanks!

Could you draw my OC Chrome:

[PCOM] Cute Little Vampire by Raphalangela .: Relax, kiddo :. PC by Samagirl BoySpritesheetTransparent by CaCamel
He's 9 years old and a vampire.

What would you like me to draw?
Sure. And can you draw my werecat Serren? Serren - ref 2.0 by Jopale-Opal
Oh i like our trades to be the equivalent, like if you do full color i do fullcolor. So what will it be? Half body, headshot, full? Flat color or shaded?
Sure, I'll draw her~

Can it be a fully colored, shaded half-body? :3
Sure and i shall let you know when i finish my half
Cool, I'll also let you know when I'm done~
View all replies