I do stuff for free...For you.

Helloooo,

I'm quite new but I'm here for some good training!(Digital training : digital painting, pixel stuff, I can even try little animations,but get out with NSFW/fetish/pony stuff, I ain't doing that man)

I don't need points, I don't need those trades, I'm just here to get your requests & draw these things for you. :)

Because altruism.

Ladies & gentlemen, let's go!

(*warning: I might not do them in order of posting,but you're more likely to get it sooner.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Examples of my level :

On a human scale by Nighteba    Wario Sprite KOF13 version by Nighteba    Atlastic by Nighteba    Hostile caves by Nighteba
Comments233
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Mm... maybe him:
Almikar: He's a vampire's prince. He is more selfcentered, vain and kind of egocentric, but he can be a good person when he wants. He mostly wears blue clothes (he also wears white, but always has something blue on the clothes)
 Principe AzulImg 20150601 190437 , (he looks like this when using his vampirics powers at full Almikar (there's a piercing on his nose)
(you can change their clothes if you want, they have more than one outfit)??
6_6 I hope it can be ~
From now on, I won't do them in any particular order. (I have plenty of tests happening now)
Hello!
Would you want to draw any of my characters from either of my character groups?
The twins Roses and Owl (Roses is the short hair, and Owl the long hair):
Sketch: Roses and Owl by Artifedex Roses - Sailor Transformation by ROSESareBLUEinMYBook

The Junior Agents (Ricky, Lilia, Rosily, and Ellie):
Jr Team Condor 24 by ROSESareBLUEinMYBook
~Roses :rose:
I like that old man drawing.
Could I request you for a Webcomic, I'm currently writing a webcomic and I'm looking for a colorist.
I have three characters you can choose from.
Brutal Fists 2: Bijali Warrior
DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT INFO:

DLC comes with an "Armor of God" skin for Major Zion (which resembles golden knight armor with blue and white bits) as well as a skin for Malicia based on Lipsyncher from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
GAMEPLAY INFO:
Special Moves
Vajra Bolt: Bijali Warrior shoots a bolt of lightning from his Vajra Sword at his opponent.Sword Whip: He wraps his Vajra Sword around his opponent's legs and reels him/her to the ground in the opposite side.
Lightning Fingers: He shoots lightning from his fingers at his opponent.
Shield Toss: He throws his shield at his opponent a la Captain America.
Yahaan Aaoo!: He wraps his opponent around his Vajra Sword and

Brutal Fists 2: Fantome
HOW TO UNLOCK:

Beat Story Mode as Sanctorum on hard difficulty.
GAMEPLAY INFO:
Special Moves
Blade Spark: Fantome shoots a purple spark from his sword at his opponent.Crossbow: He shoots a crossbow at his opponent.
Shield Uppercut: He uppercuts his opponent with a shield to the head.
Spectral Rush: He turns into a spectral substance and rushes through his opponent, attacking him/her, before reappearing behind his opponent.
Ghost Hound: He summons a demonic-looking dog that appears to be made of purple smoke. The dog rushes to Fantome's opponent and jumps onto him/her to attack him/her.
Swordspin: He jumps to his opponent flipping over with his sword to slash him/her.
Brutal Style:
Phantom Knight Rises: Fantome do
Brutal Fists 2: Sanctorum
HOW TO UNLOCK:

Beat Story Mode with at least 10 characters.
GAMEPLAY INFO:
Special Moves
Plasma Spear: Sanctorum drives his spear onto his opponent, impaling him, and then throws him/her to the opposite side.Arm Laser: He turns his left arm into a laser cannon and blasts a red beam at his opponent.
Flight: He starts flying in the air and can float around anywhere.
Chest Missiles: He opens his chest and fires crucifix-shaped missiles from it at his opponent.
Holy Shot: He fires a bright yellow plasma shot at his opponent.
The Light: He glows a white color for 10 seconds and any attack launched at him will knock his opponent far away
Brutal Style:
Guardian of the Vatican: Sanctorum does a series of slashes with his spear until he then impales his opponent onto it. The spear glows blue and a burst
Hello! I have a couple of requests actually. Is it ok if I note you about them?
I really want to make a game based on a TV show I love. I am really bad at sprites could you draw me some? I want them to be pixelly and I will link photos of the characters! Plz help, thx! Nick: images6.fanpop.com/image/photo…
               Monroe:images6.fanpop.com/image/photo…
               Rosalee:vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/g…
               Hank:images5.fanpop.com/image/photo…
               Adalind:www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing…
               Trubel:images6.fanpop.com/image/photo…
It really doesn't need to be detailed just the basic features (hair, eye colour, clothes) if possible give Nick a variety of weapons (mace, sword, knife, etc....) These are platform sprites plz.
could you do one of my guys, please?
ariagrill.deviantart.com/galle…
Because altruism. Yeah, best reason ever
Just finished my exam, so I'm back on track now. B-) (Cool) 
Could you do some art on my OC?
Epico Marcissan Sprite by OfficialEpico ETCG Epico Character Card (Rare) by OfficialEpico OC: Epico character file by OfficialEpico Epico by OfficialEpico
I like my OC.
Hmm yeah why not.

I like being helpful.
I would love some art from you of my character Cascade. Thanks either way.
fav.me/d8t7awa
Therefore, I will shamelessly say : I'll do it. :)

As soon as tomorrow's test is done, I'm back on this thread!!
Thank you so much! :)
My hiatus is normal : I have an exam in a few days. Once I'm done with it, I'll continue my training with your help! 

(I think I'll close the thread when the last request will be done.)
Wow! Your style is really cool!
If you have the time, could you give my OC, Kain, some attention ;)
OC-Kain by SashaAdopts
Thanks! This character is kinda cool. Will do when I have the time. ;)
May I request Sebastian from Black Butler with my Black Butler OC, Zara? hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar…

They're not romantically involved. The relationships between the two are butler and mistress, student and teacher and fatherly figure and daughter.
Rrrrrepost! 

I'd be glad to do it, buuuut you seem to already have plenty of deviations of your request : I don't know if I can add much to what ou got... :/
I apologize.

Hunny, I wouldn't be asking you otherwise. Your art is wonderful and the reason why I have is because I want to see different styles you see.