Pixel icon gif commission request

I see there is no love for dark skinned characters here on DA, and the few I saw were commissions or character that already existed. So those don't count.

Honestly I started to get a little upset when browsing through the free pixel OC icons for me to use, and all the cute girls that I needed were all...not my skin tone. 

I need a cute chibi icon of my own, a version of pixel me (current icon) 
preferred method of purchase is points, and i'm sure I don't have enough. So i also need to know how many to save for the commission. 

Please help, thanks. ~
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey! ^^ I be Lore
I'd love to make you one if you think my pixels be worthy :D

Dark - skinned characters for the win! I'm a sandy skin myself -
but I have many original characters that have dark skin tones :P
But I know what you mean. 
I sense a severe lack of darker skinnnies around here :D

I don't have many people icons yet, but I do have examples.
You can also check out my gallery too. - That is where the people reside. ;)
I'd be happy to make you one, my price is basically whatever you can afford or even an art trade - I'm not picky. :)

Skelly by Lore-Studio  Shh by Lore-Studio  Untitled by Lore-Studio  Hey by Lore-Studio  Wolf-dec14 by Lore-Studio  Untitled by Lore-Studio  Untitled (2) by Lore-Studio  Purpleguyiconstatic by Lore-Studio  Ruin by Lore-Studio  

Thanks for considering :D
Not gonna lie, that black dragon with the white face looks dope. (I love dragons) 

An art trade sounds interesting, how does that work?
Thanks ^^

An art trade is basically that. A trade of arts :D you make something for me and I make something for you ^^
0.0 That sounds fun, can we do that?
cool, what do you want a picture of?
Think you could draw me a picture of one of these gals?
You can choose which one you'd like to try ^^
Hakuma OC design by Lore-Studio  Tembend - Oct. 2015 by Lore-Studio  Tizzy - Oct. 2015 by Lore-Studio  C1 by Lore-Studio  

and in return I'll do your animated icon :D I just need to know what you'd like it to look like ^^
View all replies
Thanks for the info, I'll think about it and let you know when I've compile up with a desision.
Hello, I would love to work for you on something! :) I specialize in pixel art and journal skins as well as full profile page coding and decorating. My commission info: OPEN/journal CSS, profile coding, icons 'n more!
I'm okay with any skin tone, I always do different stuff for my commissions anyway... :P

Some examples of my art:
Pixel icon batch VI by UszatyArbuz Pixel icon batch IV by UszatyArbuz Aragorn 'n Legolas by UszatyArbuz Ayame by UszatyArbuz Serenity Kyrrin by UszatyArbuz
Thanks for the helpful info. I'm going to think it over.
No love for dark skinned character here?! Whaaaat?!! 

Let's repair this injustice ASAP! Count me in...

(I don't care about the points)
Lol are you sure?
I don't have Paypal so I don't care about points. :)
Ok, lol I don't see any pixel pieces on your profile so I'm curious to see what you'll make.
Are you suuure? I made sprites. (and my profile icon is one too :3 )
oh ok sorry. I had the old fashion pixel look in my head. 
ok, thanks for the info ^_^
I make pixel art. They cost about 50 points, which may seem like a lot, but the dimensions of an icon are hard to work with. 

I haven't made an icon sized dark skinned character, but I have made a big one:
Birthday Present for PachiiPanda by terrorchean
Thanks for the response!
I could make one for pretty cheap ^^ Idk if you wanna shoot me a note or just reply but yea~