1 point or free OCs :3

I have these four OCs I want to sell for 1 point or give them away ^^
Adopts by Kathrin47

Choose which one you like ^^ Pay 1 point or get it for free if you write a short backstory to it n_n 

You have to give it a name before you can get it :D
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! You can't sell DreamSelfies for any kind of currency!

PROOF - YOU CANT SELL SELFY ADOPTS by oEnvy

Thanks.
So, I can give them away, as long as I don't sell them for points? :) It is fine with the backstory right?:)
Yes. You might want to refund the points of those who purchased.
Oh, nobody have paid for them, but got them by writing backstories ^^
Is no. 2 still free to be claimed? I love her - she is so cute! I really hope she hasn't been claimed :) Thanks.
(I would like her by writing a backstory, if she is free I will send it to you)
If you do decide I can have her, here is her backstory. Her name is Fern, and when she was very young, her home burnt down, and she was adopted by the fairies of the forest. When the fairies were in danger of being destroyed by their enemies, the goblins, Fern bravely led them in battle, and saved the forest. When the old queen of the fairies died, Fern was crowned the queen of the fairies. Hope you like it!
By writing a short backstory or paying 1 point?:)
I would definitely buy her but seeing that someone else really wants her I think I'll let BethyLou2002 have her instead Love 
Okay, I have others if you still are interested ?:)
That is so sweet of you! Are you sure?
Yes, of course! You seem to want her much more then me and will probably have much more fun with her!
Awwww, thank you so much! :)
I'm doing this for adopt 4
Name: Hoshi
Backstory: Hoshi got separated from her sister toyhou.se/268132.aiko at the age of 5. Hoshi was forced to live in an orphanage, but later got adopted by a hard working family. They saw the potential in hoshi and raised her to be hard working like them. She liked the idea of working hard and being above everyone else, so she kept her life that way. Now she is a secretary for a big fashion designing company, run by her sister
I like the story ^^

Do you want her alone, or are you capable to do that yourself?:)
Can I get her alone, my cropping skills suck XD
Yes ofcurse ^^ Give me to secs
Is number 3 a boy or girl
Okay here is a backstory for him, but i'm not sure if it's short or not.

His name is Kaido a young boy around 16 years old in his past he lived with his mother father and sister but that soon changed after the order decided to kill his father because he was a threat to the order and the mother was a magician so they could not let her live the sister to Kaido was spared and so was he.

Now he is taking care of her in the deepest of the woods and protecting her from danger and training them both to be ready for their life's journey to find strong people that will help them defeat the Order and bring balance to the work...

2 years later they had become strong fighters and decide to head out to find people that wanted to destroy the Order completely and make thing better, they meet different kind of species some where from other planets. 

After one year they had formed a team of 7 people and they called them self: the 7 Rebellious fighters.

I hope this is a good story for the number 3 character. 
Sounds good :) 

Would you like to get him alone, or can you make that yourself? :)
what do you mean precisely 
Uhm... Cut him out, separate him from the others :)

If you are going to use him as a OC, I thought you'd like to have him separated from the others :)   
I want him alone here is my email: ollisonoliver@gmail.com
View all replies