Free Fan-Art Requests!

I'm taking up to 15 requests (and a waiting list 0f up to 10) at a time for Fan art of animes/cartoons/games until Februrary 18. I will do requests in the order of asked. All requests will also be made into speedpaints as well.

I will readily do requests for:
-Kingdom Hearts
-Okami
-Monster Rancher
-Sims (Just send me pics of sims you've made, any game/generation)
-Pokemon
-Inuyasha
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Chi's sweet home
-Tenchi Muyo GXP
-Amazing World of Gumball
-Steven Universe (to the best of my ability)
-Teen Titans
-Spongebob
-Fairly-Odd Parents
-Lion King

But I'm willing to try others as well.

If you want a piece of fan art, comment here or on my journal
FFFFFFAAAAN AAARRRT REEEEQUESSSSTSSSSSDeadline for requests is February 18th
I need to draw stufffffs......... SO I'mma gonna fanart the frag out of you people. I will take up to 15 requests at a time until about the middle of next month. I will also make EVERY, yes, EVERY request a speedpaint (And drop on YouTube them as I finish them), so drop me some songs (Or even game BGM) to use too!
I WILL TAKE REQUESTS FOR:
-Kingdom Hearts
-Okami
-Monster Rancher
-Sims (Just send me pics of sims you've made, any game/generation)
-Pokemon
-Inuyasha
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Chi's sweet home
-Tenchi Muyo GXP
-Amazing World of Gumball
-Steven Universe (to the best of my ability)
-Teen Titans
-Spongebob
-Fairly-Odd Parents
-Lion King
I am willing to try other cartoones/games/anime depending on what it is.
I WILL NOT TAKE REQUESTS FOR:
-Five Nights At Freddy's (I have already done some of the characters and I am in the process of redoing them)
-Disney Princesses (While I have nothing against them, I really have no interest in drawin

The journal has full details on my offer, but It's really not that much more. It just has the waiting list and requests I won't do.

My main reason for this offer is so I can get some practice in before I start doing commissions in the spring.

Examples of my art:
Disappointment by AgentVenus Exicstance is beautiful, but... by AgentVenus
This is My Land by AgentVenus

(This is a redo of a thread I had made just because it barely had any details Sweating a little... )
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
LAST CHANCE TO GET A REQUEST OFFER ENDS IN 7 DAYS!!!!
Would you consider doing my TMNT OC with Mikey from the 2003 series?  In my headcanon, he's her only real friend.

Mikey: vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/t…

Kacey (My OC):
Kacey by whitewolfdreamer27 <---This was made with a game, but in my head, she wears black capris that are ripped at the knees, and dark green hightop tennis shoes.
Yeah. I'll do that
can you draw Timmy Turner from The Fairly OddParents dressed up as Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles ??
What chould i do with cosmo and wanda?
View all replies
Hm, I do have two Sonic-based hedgehogs named Reign and Maji that were once drawn in Pokémon form by another artist a long time ago. One's a Lucario, the other a Gligar...although the Lucario form was my favorite of the two. Would you care to try something like that? ham77770011.deviantart.com/art…

Original Hedgehog References:

kassanovas.deviantart.com/art/…
kassanovas.deviantart.com/art/…

If not though, I totally understand. :thumbsup:
I will try to do your sonic characters, probably both normal and pokemon ish if you want. However I can't promise anything because I'm not really good at sonic characters. But I WILL make an attempt to do them.
Ah, you wouldn't have to attempt their Sonic forms if you didn't want to. o.o; I only linked to their hedgehog references to show for better detail of what they usually look like for a clearer comparison but wasn't expecting you to draw both forms, or draw my request at all. ^^; But if you do draw their Pokemon forms, you'd be the very first to draw them that way since 2009...and I've suggested that to others before who offered to draw for me as an option but no one ever did. In any case, totally up to you. And thank you even just for the consideration alone.
I need the practice
Well, it's a win-win then. :thumbsup:
Requests I've already done!
Request: Ciel and Sebastian by AgentVenus Request: Lapis Lazuli by AgentVenus
Request: Bob Cat by AgentVenus Request: Nala and her Big Tongue by AgentVenus
I have decided that i'll go until February 28th instead, so please DISREGARD the date on the OP
I commented on your journal for a Lion King request, if you haven't seen.
since I see you like cats, I have a proposal! 
Many years ago there was a game for the Amiga called 9 lives, and the main character was a cute cat. Here are a couple of images:
s.emuparadise.org/fup/up/5426-…
www.lemonamiga.com/games/scree…
gamesdbase.com/game/atari-st/9…
OMG I loved that game so much.
It would be cool to see some fanarts of that cat. There isn't any around.
Looks great! I'll put you on the list. Does the cat have a name?
Thanks! His name is "Bob Cat", lol.