Any plush commissions that accept points?

Hi! Because some errors when I started making commissions, I have an obscene (for my standards, at least) amount of points that I can't take out to paypal. Among the things I would like to spend them is a custom plush of a certain character of mine.
Since plushes are not cheap, it's very hard to find anyone that takes points rather than paypal, though.
So, anyone knows where to refer to? My cap is ~10000 points. :)
Comments72
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
id really love trying out in making this character! maybe one day :blushes:
Hihi,
      What character do you need? My sister does plushies and I can pass the info to her and have the points sent to me and I will convert them for her. She drafts the patterns and everything so a custom plush will be no problem.
Oh, the character is Chainsaw Cat, from my old game of the same name.
Chainsaw Cat IN 3D?! by molegato  Chainsaw Cat by Pyrubble  Chainsaw cat pixel art by molegato  Chainsaw Cat Run animated gif by molegato  
Do you have any photographs of her work? :P
Ohh, she's happy about that. Do you have an email I can send her? She will send the pics and you guys can talk about price and everything. She prices depending on what material you like, the style, and stuff like that so you can balance out your budget and stuff.
Oh, sure. molegato@hotmail.com :)
I probably could, but I don't have them currently active. Here are some examples of my work.

Just a Tiny Pinkie Pie (OLD!OLD!OLD!) by GoldenGriffiness  Just a Lonely Pair of Ears. by GoldenGriffiness  Giant Alpha Toothless Plush with Removabale Tack by GoldenGriffiness  Toothless Nearing Compleation by GoldenGriffiness  Luna Plush by GoldenGriffiness  Cynder, Cynder everywhere by GoldenGriffiness  
do you do customs? if so, how much?
Define customs please?
Alright, may I see a ref to the character? The first step is to see it's doable.
View all replies
Those are pretty cool designs. I keep seeing that the material you use is that soft kinda-furry one that ends up creating tons of tiny dustballs. Do you work with any other material too?
I can, if I did an actual com I would order minky (What you usually see.) When making things for myself, I  can't really afford to get nice material for it.
Oh, that's nice. I still am left wondering about one thing, though.
My character is this one:
Chainsaw Cat IN 3D?! by molegato  
So part of the character can have a kinda-furry material like minky, but the chainsaw part should be a plain one. Is the one you used in the pictures up there adecuate, or a third kind of material would be neccessary?
Unfortunately hat would be a bit much for me, I'm afraid. It would take a looot of work and money to make a chainsaw, unless you'd like a mini couple inch long plush like that Pinkie. Anything else would be worth more than you have.
Oh, I see. Probably the chainsaw part has too much detail. Two discs, black stripes and so on. I'm sorry that I took so much of your time. At least I learnt a couple of things about plushes along the way. ^^U
No worries :) Glad to talk to you
Definetly awesome work there. Couldn't find commission pricing nor anything saying I can pay with points though... ^^U
I'll drop some exemples of past plushies I did :)

Antasma Plushie by DaphfloconMojo  Disturbing doll by DaphfloconMojo   Luky the shark plushie by DaphfloconMojo  Sam 2588 by DaphfloconMojo  Sam 2592 by DaphfloconMojo  Sam 2600 by DaphfloconMojo   
Those are cool and colorful ones!
The only think I don't like is how some parts look as a single layer of tissue stuck over the rest (like the blue part of the wings in crobat, for example). Other than that it's pretty cool.
What are usually your rates/materials/shipping/etc?
thanks! Yes, I agree, I don't like this part either. I learn with my mistakes xD

It always depends of how big you want the plushie to be. More big it is, more it will cost due of metrail buying and shipping fees! If I recall, you would like to have the cat in the chainsawbox right? I would need white, red, black and yellow. Then again, it depends the height/weight of the plushie!

It would at least be a minumum of 60$ / 6.000 points. 
Any aproximate size/cost cross?
Also, what about materials? Since part of the character is a chainsaw, having that part using minky or any other furry material would feel a bit weird, but I'm not an expert so I don't know what materials you use normally. ^^U