looking to commision profile/avatar picture

Soo I made this thread in the job offers section, oops xD, I deleted the last one and am re-opening it here.

Currently all I'm looking for is one,or two depending on how the scaling works, pictures. One for twitter profile pic, 400x400 pixels, and a avatar for deviantart,50x50 pixels.
The idea for the pics is something that incorporates 'spirit'.
And chaos, I know its vague and I'm sorry for that but I want to have the pics 'describe' me a bit and well.. I'm a bit chaotic.
Seeing has i'm still new to deviantart I have not really figured out what the prices of things should be, the max I can do is 20$ in points = 1600 points.
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
thanks for the messages everyone, but I found a artist
Hello! I'm not sure if you're looking for abstract art or a character art, but I'm going to offer you my services anyways.

I can draw you a headshot / face only avatar for 1000 points!
You can choose which coloring style / art style that you want me to use.

Printemps by cakwe 

Contest Entry: OC Shipping Contest by cakwe  SAY AAAAHHHHH by cakwe  

Hope to hear from you soon! :iconmaduplz:
Hello, I'd love to draw for you! Is it correct that these icons will be somewhat abstract/of a patterned aesthetic like your current dA one?  I haven't got any examples at the moment like that, but I have made pixel icons like this that are going for $8 / 800points:
Pixel icon for ramun-a by rainbownote  

Thank you for your consideration!
I can try to do something for you, and this would be the first time in doing this. ^^ I wanted to see if I can do this to challenge myself and to help you out. I don't have a set price for avatars or anything like that, but I could do like 35 points colored and inked. :) Here are some examples of my coloring: 

Korra VS the Villians by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Goku Super Saiyan Level 3 by PhoenixRisingFromAsh The Brave Little Toaster by PhoenixRisingFromAsh
I could do the twitter pic! I'm no good at really small stuff, so I can't do the DA avatar, though. :P
Here are some examples of my work: 
Snaggletooth by Glubby Asgore by Glubby Yoshikage Kira by Glubby Sugar Mountain by Glubby
You can look in my gallery for more examples, too!
I would love to make them both for you in a total of $20! ^^
Please take a look at my gallery to see if you like my art skill! 
I'm willing to draw something that incorporates spirit and chaos, though you'd have to give me a few examples/references so that I completely understand what it is you'd like drawn <3
Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you! ^^