Looking for commissions (you'll have to put me on hold until my b-day in december)

So, my birthday is coming on December 13th (*throws confetti in the air*) and I might have some extra money for commissions... so you'll basically have to put me on hold until then.

Budget: unknown at the moment
Character: My warden Kayli Cousland sta.sh/22aetxqabjk3?edit=1

And I have 2 ideas (out of a dozen), so please make sure you can do these if you show me your offers.

1. No background, fullbody, this outfit: Kayli by Shippo3313
Here's the pose and scene: Her whole body (skin, clothes, hair) wet, on one knee, one hand resting on her knee with a dagger in it, supporting herself with the other hand and the handle of the second dagger in her mouth. (I tried to find some visual ref, but couldn't find anything).

2. Background, halfbody, outfit unknown yet.
This one is for my Inquisition companion AU. It's basically a post campaign scene with her leaving Skyhold and the marks of the taint should already be visible a bit on her face. I'll discuss the details in private.
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Here are my regular commissions:
Cii's Commishes 2.0 [OPEN]There are unlimited slots too, so if yours takes a long time to finish I apologize but I will get it done. The points I earn from these goes to other artists I'm going to commission myself, and much more.
NEW! Experimental Lineless Art - 75 Points

Pixels - 30 Points (+10 Points w/ simple animation)
 I actually offer them coloured and shaded in 200x200px, but this is the only pixel art sample I have right now.
I'll have better examples for these soon.
Other Examples(usual style)

Head/Bust shot
Sketch - 20 Points
Full colour - 25 

But I also have a great deal here with 4 slots left that ends this Friday:
Huge Black Friday Sale! (Last chance!)EDIT: Someone requested an extension to next Friday. But after that that's it.
It ain't even Friday anymore so either order ASAP or I'm closing off the rest of the open slots. And yes you can get more than one if you'd like.
Haha whoops I forgot it was today(I thought it was gonna be next Friday) and upped my commission prices at the wrong time so for now I'm offering to make an animated Undertale battle screen for only 80 Points ! Wowie!!
It'll look something like this:
 << Click to see the animation!
You get to request a custom dialogue and whatnot.
There will be 12 slots available, so be sure to snatch them up while you can.
1. knife-emoji
2. xxBlazingEyezxx
3. SerDuck
4. PlotTwistthePegasus
5. Valkyrie01325
6. Saragonvoid
7. Linked-Memories
8. katamaris4ever
All of them will be done by the end of n

Take your pick.
Hi there! here's what I'm offering. (If you'd like to know more just shoot me a note C: ) :heart: I can also do chibi's :heart: 

(One person)

Headshot ($3) DG.:Messy hair, messy life:. by bleuberry109

Half body ($6) DG.:A vision of beauty:. by bleuberry109:DG.:Always remember December:. by bleuberry109

Full body ($8)  DG.:Princess Menomee:. by bleuberry109

(Couple) (Background is $3 more) 

Half body- ($10) DG.:What makes you dangerous?:. by bleuberry109DG.:Wishing you were here:. by bleuberry109DG.:Brown eyed girl:. by bleuberry109PM.:Pirated Magic:. by bleuberry109

Full body ($15) DG.:I wanna swing...:. by bleuberry109DG.:Where you git yo hair did girl?:. by bleuberry109DG.:How to lose a dangerous game:. by bleuberry109

Nsfw (no genitalia. Keep it sweet) ($18 couple)
Oh, dude. We have the same birthday. That's pretty cool.

My info: Point Commissions
I'll definitely keep you in mind :)
still searching
I'm willing!
Hello!
I'm interested! Here are some examples:
Yff by EmilyAeren  Are you sure you're not a khajiit, Sir? by EmilyAeren  Wound by EmilyAeren  Fight by EmilyAeren  mage girl by EmilyAeren
If you have offers please post them,I will answer everything on Sunday <3