Taking Furry/Anthro Requests (OCs and such)

Hi I'm looking to try drawing some furry/anthro characters for practice. If you have OCs or what not that you can suggest for me to try drawing let me know. 

Since I'm new to these kind of characters I likely won't be posting these sketches anywhere online in the beginning. ^^' 
If you're interested in seeing the result you can note me and I can e-mail you the outcome.

Also if anyone wants to suggest me your favorite artists that draw furry/anthro characters as well, I'd like to see what kind of styles are the most appealing to you.
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
gq3kbhP by Rucchii  I have this one :3 but with these clothes please XD Rucchi by Graycchi
well I'm not a furry myself but ironically I want to make a costume so here is my design ;
pre08.deviantart.net/43de/th/p…
Can you draw my character Jenny Girard and Garou glaring at eachother menacingly?
Brutal Fists 2: Jenny Girard
HOW TO UNLOCK:

Complete a Challenge Mode mission "Cats & Dog" involving Garou fighting a bunch of Jenny Girard clones before facing the real one.
GAMEPLAY INFO:
Special Moves
Cat Scratch: Jenny swipes her claws at her opponent.; can be followed up by a couple of additional slashes by button press.Arm Lock: She counters her opponent's attack by grabbing onto him/her. She leaps around the opponent and does an unorthodox arm lock.
Feline Drop: She grabs onto her opponent and flips him/her over as she throws him/her to the ground.
Sharp Feet: She launches herself to her opponent with her feet kicking the opponent down.
Leg Snapper: She counters her opponent's attack by grabbing onto his/her leg and kicks him/her in the face before snapping the leg with her
  Brutal Fists 2: Garou
GAMEPLAY INFO:
Special Moves
Claw Swipe: Garou dashes through his opponent with a slash.Boulder Throw: He throws a big rock at his opponent.
Chomp: He quickly snaps at his opponent.
Claw Wheel: He rolls up like a ball and hurdles towards his opponent with his claws extended.
Predator Pounce: He pounces onto his opponent and starts slashing at him/her.
Brutal Style:
The Animal's Soul: Garou howls at the sky and does a series of slashings onto his opponent. He ends it with a backflip kick that sends the opponent in the air and he starts zipping everywhere through him/her with every slash and he does his last slash downward, which slams the opponent onto the ground.
Death Finishes:
Ripped and Torn: Garou tears his opponent's abdomen open, turning him/her around as intestines start to spill out. He then p

BTW, there's no need to add the blood on Garou for the pic. I only included it onto his profile for effect.
If you want you can give Ethen a try.
Chibish Ethen by ShadowAngelBlood Ethen by ShadowAngelBlood
This will sound childish, but how about Tigger wearing what this Pikachu is wearing: cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/4/4…
Love it! Thank you ^-^ 
Thank you so much! :D
Would you perhaps be interested in trying this moth?
imgur.com/KSqOj7J
Hhhhhhh, how cute! Thank you so much!! <3
I'll do my best
I can't see it ><
Can you load it to imgur?
Holy shi- I love it! Thank you!