Looking for an Artist Collaborator for a Webcomic

Hello, I'm EralLea and I want to start a new webcomic. Specifically, I'm planning on starting something akin to a shonen battle series such as the Big 3 (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece) since I believe the shonen structure is a very effective one that is yet to be used to create something truly amazing (outside of a few, rare examples such as Hunter x Hunter and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure). It may be difficult to take my word for it, but I am well aware of the flaws of those shows and am 100% confident that I can create something up to par, if not better than those, from a writing perspective. I will not, in any way shape or form, adhere to over-used tropes and stereotypes and if you do accept to become by partner and feel I am leaning towards those, please point it out as ruthlessly as you must to hammer down the message.

If you are at all interested in becoming a collaborator for this project, please send me a Note on here or a D-Mail (anyone get the reference?) to j.marcelo.s.ramos@gmail.com and I can describe you the idea, world and characters in as much detail as you'd like.
 I am aware as an artist myself that something such as a weekly, or even biweekly, webcomic series can be an extraordinary amount of work so, if you'd like to see samples of my work before deciding, you can find some of them at my creative writing blog at eralleacreativewritingblog.wor… or, if you'd like to go even further, there is a fantasy novel I've been working on that you're free to read (send me a note or e-mail to receive the link to this, I'll assume you realize why I may be a bit sensitive to post it on such a public place).

Thank You for your time and I hope we can work well together for all of those interested.
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Can you give 2-3 lines of summary? Just so interested artists can decide if they're interested or not before going back and forth with notes.
Alright, good idea :P
 "Since long ago, the world was filled with terrifying beasts and unpredictable, dangerous weather. One man, Asura, managed to obtain mystical power from the heavens and with managed to create a zone within the planet where humans can live safely. To ensure this era of peace was everlasting, he created the Arbiter Association, a group of powerful warriors known as Arbiters who are said to possess similar powers Asura once possessed. Decades later, the eldest son of the Heishi Clan (a wealthy family of warriors) Mana, sets out to follow in his older brother's footsteps and become an Arbiter, and by doing so learning just what their true power is."