Cute KITTYpillar adopts! *CLICK*

Thanks for clicking!
So I am testing the waters for a new potential species of mine, Kittypillars :)
They are basically catterpillars with more catlike characteristics.
Anyways, I have a few examples of these things here, if you'd like to check it out.
sta.sh/220sxnnbre14?edit=1
Orange by Emilyfie Blue by Emilyfie

If you like them, PLEASE feel free to shoot me an offer in the comments below!
I may want to keep the two above, but I can do customs as well! <3
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
These are so cute!!!!! :3   I'm not sure which one I like better. I think this is a really cool idea too. I'm also thinking about doing "adoptables" and see how that works out for me. :)

Would you possibly take 59 points for one of the two kittypillers? I'd offer more, (because it doesn't seem like much) but that's all that I have. XD
Let me know what you think of my offer.
59 would be fine! ^-^ And if it's alright, I'd actually rather design you your own. Is that ok?
You could just give me a color palette and maybe some other specifications, then I'd do it :D
I guess that could work. For the color scheme, I'd like grey with robin egg blue, and some yellow. ^.^ Maybe yellow legs, grey body,
and robin egg blue added in somewhere.  And for the body, maybe a combination of the two caterkitties features.

I'll be looking forward to how it turns out. :)
sure! I'll get working on it right away~
Daaaaaaannnnggg, these two are so freakin cute!!!!! XD    I think I may like the blue one more, but both are so freaking cute.
It's such a cool idea too. I've been thinking of getting in to "adoptables" soon, see how that works out for me.

This may be a low offer, but would you take 59 points for one of the two above? I'm torn between which one I like better.
I'd offer more if I could, but 59 is the only amount of points that I have, and I don't have any money to buy any more. XD  If not, maybe I could work out some sort of deal with out the usage of points???? Maybe?   Let me know what you think.