Requesting character design points commission.

I am trying to design a specific character but I can't seem to draw him properly so I was wondering, if there is anybody who is willing to do a rough concept sketch using a brief description I give. I don't need anything shaded or coloured, just a plain sketch is all I need.

This is the brief description for the character I am trying to design.

"Ullrmon is the size of a 10-13 year old child even though he is a mega lvl  rabbit Digimon with slight feminine looking eyes, long feathery ears, light airy armour and slight hair that sparkles like snow crystals. and two Digicores. One inner core and one outer. He is also a wielder of either a staff, a pole, a Naginata or a broadsword with his outer core adorned in the weapon. He also rides a cloud that snows when ridden. Though his previous forms are physical attackers, Ullrmon is a spellsworder. Using both weapon and magic."

He digivolves from this guy ...> Austrimon the Western Cardinal Blacksmith by Inakamon

I only have 900 points however.

I hope someone is able to help me out.
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I will totally draw my version of him for you and you tell me if you like it, I will color it and go further for commission price.
I am interested in designing for you and I can try it for just 100 points.
Prices total are here:  COMMMISSION Paid/AT/PT INFO (CLOSED)PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ASK ANYTHING, THANK YOU!
ALSO PLEASE DO NOT ASK IF I AM OPEN OR HAVE ANY SLOTS LEFT. IF IT SAYS OPEN THEN SEND A NOTE!

Small tip: use ctrl+F if you want to look up a word
AS OF 10/23 I only have 4 drawings left! I am almost done with 2 of them now and will have them up soon. Sorry for the wait I've been having an artblock lately and haven't been able to draw much since mid August. >.>'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ART TRADE/DA POINTS/PAID COMMISSION FAQS/INFORMATION:
:damphyr: It takes about 1 month max to finish at least 1 drawing each depending on difficulty of drawing and how many are on the list. So please do not charge back until you give me a notice first and wait 4 days for a reply.
:damphyr: If I can't finish your commission for 4 months, I will note you and refund you. Refunds not allowed any other way! Buying a commission from me is
 normally I'd charge 400 pt./$5 for a fullbody not colored sketch. It says closed right now, but what you asked for is something I can do pretty quick and won't take much time to do and am willing to do it for you. Also, I can't guarantee the accuracy of the design so if you are not completely satisfied with the result I will refund half the payment and you can still keep the design for reference.

Gallery here: xkirameku-lunaix.deviantart.co…

If you are interested I would need some references and other details too.
I am really interested in hiring you for this design help. Usually it's something I can come up with easily, like the image I linked to on my post but art block has attacked my inspiration and has stopped me in my tracks.

All I request is just a basic concept sketch, no colouring or shading needed. What other information would be of help to you? I'll gather everything you may need.

And thank you so very much.
Artblock is a pain, but can be dealt with. There should be resources out there to help you with it. ^^

I can visualize how you want it but not the armor part. Once I have finished sketching out the character I will need to ask you how you want the armor afterwards. I had a set idea in mind, but I'll ask you first. I should have it ready by tomorrow and will get back to you as soon as I can.
I know I want him to have a flowing scarf that drapes down like a cape with matching gloves and boots but if that seems too much then don't worry about it. and maybe a belt with an icy crystal adorning the belt buckle.

Thank you so much for your help.
I am not feeling too well and think I have the flu, so I think I should drop this because I'd rather not take too long on it. I am sorry to take up your time and I hope you find what you need.
No, don't worry about. I was looking forward to it but your health is more important. I hope you get better soon ^ ^
I'm really sorry about and thank you. :(
View all replies
That would help me out greatly. Thank you very much. Just a basic design idea will really be appreciated.
Sorry that this is a late reply. ^^;

I am sketching out the Digi now. Do you want that in ink or just pencil? 
Pencil please ^ ^ Pencil doesn't get enough respect and don't worry about the late reply. It's alright ^ ^
Here you go! I hope this is something that you were looking for. :pray: 

Point Commission: Ullrmon by PhoenixRisingFromAsh