A hand with logo and website-graphics?

I know I'm probably asking too much when I'm going on a "Could anyone do this for free for me? To help a broke guy out?"-spree, but I'm going to do it anyway...

I'm currently going through making a website that I'll be using as a kind of online portfolio with stories, character lists, streaming and what not, and it looked so very dull for me, even though I threw in a bit of artwork (most of it was done by people on this site for me, although a few things are random placeholders) and I was thinking...

It currently looks like this and appears very bland an uninteresting;
i.imgur.com/UjstgSX.png

As you can see I've marked areas that need to be replaced...

1) The logo | I'm planning to have some kind of logo instead of the text up top. You can go nuts with this and creativity if you want to. Would be nice if it could keep an overall theme of fantasy/simple-design**

** = Simple-design is.. well, simple design. Nothing too over the top.

2) The header | Now, this is the one that needs the most work, and I know... It would be awesome to have something in the header that just kind of fades from a dark color to transparent at the edges (or the other way around) which can somehow catch the interest of others. Even if it's mostly just a website for myself.

===========

I can't offer much, if anything, at the subject of money, so I'm not expecting many people to help at all, but it'd be absolutely amazing, if a few helpful, charitable souls could help me out making either of the two (if not both), since I'm... well... horrible when it comes to graphical design.

The website for those interested in snooping around some and getting a general idea;
kerriganproject.weebly.com/

In advance, thanks for reading and considering this absurd proposal.
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In