Started a huge project. Write your name on my heart.

So life has been insane lately. And I'm actually at my wits end so I decided to start a large project. Weird I know. But for me it'd be a way to get my mind off of things and de-stress. I had to do something, I mean I can't even write like I usually do...

So anyway...the concept of this project is simple. It'll be a large wooden heart, and on its surface will be names burnt permanently into it. And I'm not talking about a heart small enough to be held. I'm talking, it'll stand close to 12 feet at its shortest point. This'll be displayed publicly with help from my local art center. But the idea behind this, is that everyday people influence your life so much, and sometimes they become a part of your life. To have their name written on your heart. Hence the title.

Now. Here's where I ask you all for help. I know, there is a catch. I want to add names to this heart. And I couldn't think of a better way to do so than with the awesome help of others. So for $5 you basically buy the space for the name of your choosing. It could be anyone's name. Yours, a friend, family, your gf/bf.

So if you want to be included in this project, feel free to visit my blog. There is a gadget on the page that is a paypal buy now button. Upon completion of the name, a photo will be taken and sent to you. As well as the address for its display, when the whole heart is finished.

Click here: strays-kids.blogspot.com/
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Update on the project.
Write your name on my heart wip by strayokatoknight
Ready to add more just let me know
Highly recommended!!!
I'll buy a spot Stray.
Are you really back?