Comic book project

Hello everyone, 

I'm looking for someone to start a comic book, more specially a drawer. This person have to be able to draw stuff, like in DC Comics, or Marvel. It's a serious project. And i believe in this project. 
Of course, we will be partenaire.. More details only for those interest. 
Thank you very much. And if you're interest let me know. Thanks AK, :)
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
writer if you would have me.
Hello singinstranger, I'm glad that you want to be on the project. Your art are very nice. :)
Well, i still didn't write the script because, I didn't find time those moment to start to write it. But all I can tell you is I have a lot a lot of ideas ! :)
The best thing would be to bring it to publication on store you know. And then, have you somewhere to talk about it (like kik for example ) ?
Thank you for the responds. AK
Well, if you want me to be your artist, I would be willing to help out a little bit with developing the story and helping you with editing the english version. I can also provide concept art drawings when needed. 

Bookstore publication sounds like a good idea but will also be a very difficult and strenuous route... but I am sure you know that.  

I unfortunately do not fully understand what you mean by "somewhere to talk about it". Kik, you mean the clothestore in Europe? Sorry <.< 

Cheers, 
singingstranger
We can try.
And yes, I know all that, but don't worry about that hah.
I was talking about the application Kik for chat more privately. And when I said, somewhere to talk about it, it meant that, I wanted to talk to you more privately about that.

Ak
Hi there, 

I would generally be interested in this project. Here are some examples of my art for you to have an overview of my abilities: 

Prosopagnosia Page 1 by singingstranger Traumtaenzer Page 1 by singingstranger  Sleep Page 4 by singingstranger  Sleep Page 2 by singingstranger Lone Shadow Page 1 by singingstranger Lone Shadow Page 2 by singingstranger Contest_Doodling by singingstranger  Contest_Journey by singingstranger Commission_Cover by singingstranger Numboti Palace by singingstranger  Request_Giallever Ref Sheet by singingstranger

I would like to know a bit more about this project of yours. How long do you plan it to be? Have you already scripted it? Do you have a plot outline? Where do you want to bring it to (publication, online...?) 

Overall, I would like to collaborate if you are up to it. 

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

Yours sincerely, 
singingstranger