Emergency Pay what you want commissions!

Okay so I'm really in need for some points to keep my core membership up on here (hate how they raised prices on it a little >.<)

So I'm taking up 8 commissions, although you have to pay at least 100 points and up for them.  I can draw animals, anthro, slightly human/anime, and mythical creatures. These commissions can be any type that you want from line art to a full body and headshots/busts. If you want a background please let me know.

You can either right away or when I send you line art before I do the finished product. Thanks!

Examples of my artwork:

Why So Grim? by DarkRiderr14 Unstable by DarkRiderr14 Immortal by DarkRiderr14 {AT}  Ao Sphere by DarkRiderr14

Slots Open:

1. ThePsiFiles
2. Cheetopocalypse
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Do you want to draw another one of my OC that's I'm introducing with my new chapter
Yeah I sure can.
Sweet I'll give you to do Star Glimmer. She's a silver wolf who's fur when in the moonlight shines like the stars in the skies. She's also Lightning first love.
Alright, if you want you can send me a note with all of her details and if you want a background or not.
You can also send points either now or after I get the lineart done.
6 more slots left!
hmmm

how good are you with animals besides wolves/dogs?

bc im interested in a bust of one of my (various) furry ocs
I'm fairly decent with other animals.
alright

ill give you the choice of a few characters, if youre down

also hows 175 for one bust sound?
I'm totally up to it, and that sounds fine.
You can either send the points in now or wait until I send you the lineart before finished product.
Link me some of you're characters and I will chose?
alright
ill send the points when i get the lines, if thats ok

and the characters i had in mind are these:
Tox Official Ref Sheet by cheetopocalypse Neon Official Ref Sheet by cheetopocalypse Cyber Fox by cheetopocalypse
Yeah that's totally fine and thinking about doing Cyber or Tox..leaning toward Cyber more though. Really interesting character.
heh thanks!

your choice :)
I like your wolves; how are you with drawing panthers? :)
I barley had practice with panthers, but i did draw tigers and cheetahs before pretty nicely.
Close enough :)

If you are up for it, I'll take a commish.

Are you familiar with Judge Dredd? Particularly the 2012 movie? If you aren't, no real worries because this expands the world into fandom territory.

I would like a drawing of a black panther that has been surgically-enhanced to be more intelligent (human-level intelligence). The surgery might be quite visible, or it might not. It might be something like a T800-Terminator, or it might be something like Rocket Raccoon with more subtle things visible. The panther might have metallic claws or fangs, or eyes replaced with lenses, or ears that look mechanical. Maybe something like the Thunderwolves from Warhammer 40,000 . . . (www.games-workshop.com/en-NZ/S… lots of pics there to glance at!)

I really am not sure at all what it might look like. I am adding this character to my stories, and I would love to have some kind of inspiration or idea. So, there are really no "wrong" ideas here. I just want to see what an artist comes up with when given the prompt "cyber-enhanced (and perhaps genetically-engineered) panther with human-level intelligence, drafted into the Justice Department of the world of Judge Dredd as an auxiliary."

I think I would want her to fit, visually, with the movie. And she might carry a badge - but it wouldn't be the same "full-eagle" of the Judges. It also probably wouldn't be that golden-bronze - probably silver. This page www.therpf.com/f71/dredd-3d-pa… has some lovely ideas a guy has created.

She might have a back / shoulder mounted gun (or at least a harness with a hardpoint) like the Cizerack of "Battlelords" www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/sol/opti…

Her name is "Kaithlin". :) She would definitely have green eyes. And an Irish accent. And be sarcastic and sassy.

If you are interested, I can send you the points straight away. As I say, there are no good or bad ideas here - I really don't know what I want to do with her, so you have huge latitude here. If I like what you come up with, I'll certainly send you more points - and if your work lets me crystalize the thoughts into something more concrete, I might very well commission you to revise your previous design until it's perfect :)

I'd love to see what you come up with, and would love to help you towards that "Core" membership!
I've never seen the movie Judge Dredd but I will look into it to get a general idea.
I already have an idea in mind for her, really like the details you already said about her.
The gun mount will give me a little bit to figure out, other than that I already have a general idea for her already.
I will send you the lineart once it's finished. I might have her pose in an attack stance to make her seem fierce..probably baring her fangs as well as claws.
Already thinking of a lot to add with her! Have a really good image in mind.

You can send points in now or you can wait until after you receive the lineart. Would you like a background?
All of that sounds great - the gun-mount thing isn't an absolute; it was just an interesting idea so she would have more tricks other than savaging things with her claws and fangs! It might be part of her, or it might be something wears.

Oh! She was created (worked on / made / whatever) by a surgeon (mad scientist - natch!) who wasn't connected with the Justice Department. But if she is wearing something as an Auxiliary, that would be J-Dept tech, so that would have the "look" of the uniforms and tech in the movie, but she herself would look different - or could look different.

Lots of latitude you have here.

I don't know if I need a background - could she be done on transparent, or does your process not allow for that?

I'll send you the points now (well, in a minute - I need to buy some!) and because you are having to do research, I will send you a little more than the 100pts (with the understanding there may be other points coming later).

You can get a lot of information about the Dredd movie on YouTube - lots of scenes from it (you can pretty much get the whole movie on there!) and there are many images both on DeviantArt and Google image search generally.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to write here or Note me.

Thank you!
Alright, that seems good. Have soo many ideas right now for her, can't wait to start on her!
I will send you the lineart once it's done before i color and shade it.
Yes it can be a transparent background, I can definitely do that for you.
Excellent! I am excited!
200pts sent to you - you should have them now.
Yes, I have received them. I will keep you up to date with the commission! (: