Free Logos and Interfaces

I need something to fill my gallery with. See my gallery to see what I do.

Request limited to 5 for now. 

First come, first serve.

More spots will open up as I finish projects.
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I never ever rely on others to do my graphics design because I'm alright by myself so I'm just curious to see what you could do for me. You'd be the first person ever to do this for me. Can you create me a logo that's memorable. If you see it you'd know it's me, so unique, colorful. Just some ideas. Here's hoping you're up to the task. 
What you want. any details?
a symbol maybe. like a corporate logo. make it colorful, i want it to seem full of life but bold and unique. nothing in particular. i wouldnt mind a star i guess, maybe build on that. a moon and a star would be more prefered. focus more on the moon. 
I'm pretty sure I've missed my chance, am I right? 
umm. request :)
Hmmm....

Well... I need a symbol to represent this guy.

Vulnus by Explainer
Cool. will see what i can do
Thank you very much. Have fun with it though :)
Icons / Chapter images. graphical image with the Chapter followed by numbers. I would also like to incorporate the different races into the chapter image so maybe a icon for each race in a circle, or just elemental symbols in a circle which would either just the chapter number or both the word chapter and the number.

Harpies
Magic: Air
The Harpy has a Human body with wings; they also have a bird’s tail, short spiky hair, and razor sharp teeth and talons for feet and hands.

Mermaids
Magic: Water
The Mermaid has a human body from the waist up; they also have a fish's tail, long white hair, and razor sharp teeth and webbed claws for hands.

Sirens
Magic: Air and Water
Magic: Singing Music
The Siren has human body that is covered in scales with webbed wings; they also have razor sharp teeth and webbed claws for feet and hands.

Humans
Magic: Fire and Earth
Magic: Silver Tongue

Minotaur
Magic: Earth

Centaur
Magic: Earth

Gorgon
Magic: Stone

Golems
Magic: Stone

Satyr
Magic: Wood

Fairies
Magic: Wood

The Crimson Tide: The Prequel to The Crimson Sea
The humans stole fire from the gods and angered the gods and in return the gods punished the humans by creating human animal hybrid beings telling the humans that since they wanted power now they could fight for it to the death. So the races began fighting each other for power and control of the new world that was created but as they fought they would lose more and more of their humanity.

The Crimson Sea
The Mermaids and Harpies are the only surviving races in the war for survival. They continue to fight each other out of the only alternative for food is turning to cannibalism which would mean losing the little humanity they have left.

The Crimson Wake: The Sequel to The Crimson Sea
The ended between the two races, however the leaders of the Mermaids and the Harpies refuse to see reason and continue battling against the changing world. A Siren and a Human lead the common classes of the Mermaids and Harpies in a rebellion for a chance to regain their humanity.

If you have any questions or need guidance don't hesitate to ask.

drive.google.com/folderview?id…
I have some questions, I will send you a note.
Seems big. I will do it. 
Would you do a band logo too?
Sure. Please NOTE me the details.
i would even pay you omg
You can send details via Note.
Could you do one of super smash bros?
Send a note with more details.
I'm interested!