Looking for Creative Consultant and Editor

If you have any friends who may want this task please pass this along.

So I have been writing a script for an upcoming webmanga. It's coming along fairly well. I have the entire universe created, some characters fleshed out and some basic story conjured. What I need now is an editor, so I figured to throw the job out into the ether and see if anybody is interested in something like that.

What would you be doing?
So for the most part my creative process is almost entirely organic. I do what I feel, but that isn't always interesting or the best choice for content. I also have the tendency to hurry which is never good when writing something. So really I need to gut-check my work against someone. I need you to tell me if what I have written is interesting enough or if you think I should make changes. You should also be able to catch grammar, spelling, etc. issues in my writing.

What will you be paid?
Name in credits. :P (Lick) This is entirely a passion project, and being that you will be part of the creative influence your name will be on this as "Creative Consultant & Editor." You can make the choice if you want to have more of a role in the project as you work on it.

How long is the commitment?
As long as you like. Being that this is a passion project and nothing more, you can come and go as you like. The only thing I would really ask is that if you take on creative editing for a chapter I write that you turn that around in <2 weeks. Other than that, you can quit at any time or refuse to take on a chapter or anything else you feel.

Are there any other requirements?
Maturity. I am not opposed to working with kids and I have no problem with immaturity. I just ask that you're mature enough to take on this kind of task. :3

And that's it boys and girls. I am hoping for a creative and influential partner here, and if you feel like that's you please let me know.
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
4everandUntilTheEnd 
Konnidor
SolarLunix

Thank you all for participating here and showing interest in the project! I have starting working with somebody but please don't be sad if it wasn't you, I think everybody in this thread would have been a great fit, but I had to pick 1. I do hope you check back when the first chapter of the webmanga is finished. Also, if at any point I find myself needed more help it will be you that I reach out to.

All the best and again, thank you!

Fella Heart Kiss (Love) 
Hey, no hard feelings. You should always pick who you think will be best to work with. :D Completely understandable. Good luck with getting it all finished and ready to go!
I edit my sister's poetry already (www.wattpad.com/user/RainBrown…).I think I could help!
Fantastic! :3 I will send you a buzz at some point this week to talk further on this. Thanks for responding! Cheers.
Bunny Emoji-89 (Cheer) [V5] 
Well, if you're interested in further help or a second opinion, I have done some professional editing on the side. No published works, unfortunately, but I do at least have some understanding of the writer/editor relationship and am quite good at constructive criticism and explaining my thought processes when changes need to be made. In either case, I'm sure we'll talk about it at some point.
For sure! That sounds like exactly what my little project needs. I have you on the list now so at some point in the next week I will be in touch to chat further. Cheers and thanks for responding.
Cheer 
I'm good at this. I'm 23, and more mature than most of my friends (already married) and I love editing. It's one of the odd things about me. I'd be more than happy to help out if you'd want to take me on.
Hi thanks for responding so quick! You seem like a really good fit for this project. :) At some point in the next week you should hear back from me again so we can chat a bit more about the project. I am going to allow time for a few people to show interest so I can decide who is the best fit.

Cheers and looking forward!
Neko Emoji-37 (Yay) [V2] 
Can't wait. I'm normally around between the chats and just in general. If something catastrophic happens and Im not online, my email is SolarLunix@gmail.com I usually respond within the hour as long as I'm awake.